Re: TMN Mobile (aka "Fullblown Handheld Goodness")

Rules and Regs for TMN
wvuchip
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Post by wvuchip »

Thanks for making it so I can see more than only the "new" topics, appreciate it.  ;)
Phantom Phoenix
2nd String
2nd String

Post by Phantom Phoenix »

Domain expired on the TMN mobile site, just a heads up.
Luke
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Luke »

We're aware. Thanks
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

It's been renewed.  I'm just awaiting the update from the registrar.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

TMN mobile should be back up.  I apologize for the disruption.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Re: TMN Mobile (aka

Post by Kevin »

After a long hiatus TMN Mobile is back up. Log in at TMNMobile.com for fullblown handheld goodness.

NOTE: Logging into the main site won't automatically log you in on mobile and vice-versa. You'll need to log in on each one separately.
5thfoot
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: TMN Mobile (aka

Post by 5thfoot »

Thanks Kevin!
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

so it's different than the regular site I have saved on my phone favorites?
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

spd wrote:so it's different than the regular site I have saved on my phone favorites?
Yep. It is a lightweight iPhone-style version of the site.
Steve
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Post by Steve »

OUTSTANDING!!!! Many thanks Kevin.
Common sense is not such a common thing..........
5thfoot
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by 5thfoot »

MUCH faster page loads than the old FBHG as well. Light and quick. Awesome!
Phantom Phoenix
2nd String
2nd String

I've had to re-log in twice now while navigating the mobile site with the most recent in trying to reply to this thread.

Another nbd issue I've found but just letting you know. I've got a lot of little X's in threads which I think might be smileys.

Also is there a way to designate a forum has unread messages without opening it? I know there's a view unread post button but prefer to navigate thru the forums once more threads start popping up
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

TMNMobile is back! Go to themountaineernation.com on your mobile device and the site should automatically redirect you to the mobile version. If you go to tmnmobile.com you will get the same thing.

Steve, this one's for you! :cheers:
Phantom Phoenix
2nd String
2nd String

Much appreciated, Kevin! :ymapplause:
Steve
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Post by Steve »

Kevin wrote:TMNMobile is back! Go to themountaineernation.com on your mobile device and the site should automatically redirect you to the mobile version. If you go to tmnmobile.com you will get the same thing.

Steve, this one's for you! :cheers:
Outstanding!!! And just in time for LOI day... My old tired eyes thank you.. :ymapplause:
Common sense is not such a common thing..........