Re: The Suggestion Box

Rules and Regs for TMN
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

you get promoted for your post count
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Scott
2nd String
2nd String

Post by Scott »

you get promoted for your post count
Thank YOU !
http://www.soundclick.com/SEZKeepDaChangeRecordsINC" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.reverbnation.com/sez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

for the avatar go to user control panel, profile, edit avatar, then put the URL of it in the box. Just hit preview to see if it worked.

welcome to the site.
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Stormineer
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormineer »

Mobile chat and be able to post on the "fullblown handheld goodness" site
Things are more like they are now than they ever were before. (Dwight D Eisenhower)
rnswithscssrs
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Post by rnswithscssrs »

[quote=""spd""]for the avatar go to user control panel, profile, edit avatar, then put the URL of it in the box. Just hit preview to see if it worked.

welcome to the site.[/quote]

if you select profile in chat it still takes you to your own profile. also, clicking on the main banner maybe should take you to the home page. i'd like it at least.
Maybe Jesus turned water into wine, but I just turned a whole student loan into Natty Light. Your move, holy man.

....Where am I going? And why am I in this handbasket?
ShartOnPitt
1st String
1st String

Post by ShartOnPitt »

If possible, can all incarnations of "GD" be added to the curse filter? Please and thank you.
Nick
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nick »

done and done...if any slip thru I'll address them as I see them.

goddamn .....haha, had to try one...
ShartOnPitt
1st String
1st String

Post by ShartOnPitt »

[quote=""Nick""]

rootin tootin .....haha, had to try one...[/quote]

=))

"rootin tootin"! Now THAT'S funny!
Stormineer
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormineer »

Marco, how about a sticky under the Football Thread with a map of the parking lots at Mountaineer Field along with a seating map. And maybe a map for basketball seating under the Basketball thread?

Thanks.
Things are more like they are now than they ever were before. (Dwight D Eisenhower)
rnswithscssrs
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Post by rnswithscssrs »

iPhone version?
Maybe Jesus turned water into wine, but I just turned a whole student loan into Natty Light. Your move, holy man.

....Where am I going? And why am I in this handbasket?
Aphetto
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aphetto »

[quote=""Stormineer""]Marco, how about a sticky under the Football Thread with a map of the parking lots at Mountaineer Field along with a seating map. And maybe a map for basketball seating under the Basketball thread?

Thanks.[/quote]
Sorry about the margins.

[attachment=0:83liwr0g]Untitled-2.jpg[/attachment:83liwr0g]
Attachments
Untitled-2.jpg
Big 12.  Big East.  Same stink, different pile of crap.
ShartOnPitt
1st String
1st String

Post by ShartOnPitt »

How about a "recommed it" button for posts that we deem recommendable? Sort of like the "like" button on facebook, but less douchey.

Then there could be a button on the main page for "Todays most recommended posts". That way those of us that don't read EVERY SINGLE post don't miss any good points or conversations that get lost when a thread goes astray. ***coughfestivuscough***

Sort of like TMN's very own internal "Digg".
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

Aph, great idea and it is comming. We're going to put the schedules and seating/parking charts in a standalone section for easy reference.

Shart, on its way. In addition, any posts that reach a certain number of recommendations will go into the TMN Post Hall of Fame, which will be its own section as well.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
ShartOnPitt
1st String
1st String

Post by ShartOnPitt »

[quote=""marcolian""]Aph, great idea and it is comming. We're going to put the schedules and seating/parking charts in a standalone section for easy reference.

Shart, on its way. In addition, any posts that reach a certain number of recommendations will go into the TMN Post Hall of Fame, which will be its own section as well.[/quote]

And there was much rejoicing.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

The new front page is out there, just not pretty or functional. Hang tight and I'll have both of those issues rememdied in a couple of days.

Thanks.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.