Found this on a Phone forum. I haven't tried it but it looks cool and could be a help if you travel.
How to watch your house over your phone.
I thought someone might like this post. It's a way to check in on your home with live video while away and make sure that it's still there, or even catch the dog eating your shoes.
I have tried this on the browser that came with the Eris phone and the dolphine browser, both work fine. there is no sound but that wasn't on the top of my list.
what you need:
USB webcam (cheap cause you aint getting high quality)
1. install USB webcam
2. make sure you are online
3. download and install Yawcam Yawcam - Download
4. start Yawcam
5. select a device (your webcam)
6. select a method of transmitting signal, ftp,http,stream, etc... (I used the Yawcam streaming setting to transmit my webcam signal becuase it was the easiest to understand.)
7. in the Yawcam program click the "help" and then go to "what's my url?" and it will bring up a browser page and the address for streaming.
8. copy this address of numbers and email to your phone. ( I just sent it to myself via gmail and then opened gmail on my phone)
9. click on the address link while Yawcam is running and there ya go.
try playing with the quality settings in Yawcam's output to get the best video and size.
I hope this helps someone
Things are more like they are now than they ever were before. (Dwight D Eisenhower)