Re: The Suggestion Box

Rules and Regs for TMN
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

WHAT?!?!?!
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

he said he's working as a side show that shows off his member.......
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Luke
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Luke »

[quote=""spd""]he said he's working as a side show that shows off his member....... [/quote]

The bearded lady and cannonball man say hello!
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

ask her why she never called me.....
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
5thfoot
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by 5thfoot »

Members only? :bbjc:
Nick
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nick »

[quote=""spd""]I think we should have a section that is only viewable by members...maybe that will be seen below the main topics. Kinda wierd hanging out all of our laundry for everyone to see. I'd say with the site being recognized on a much bigger scale now it's about to blow up. We get pretty personal with each other now.....just a thought.[/quote]

I agree with SPD...good idea man!
Delilah
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Post by Delilah »

Ooohhhh, members only!! I like it.

Charter member of The Mountaineer Nation.
stillglib

Post by stillglib »

Members only. Just free associating here. This was inevitable.

[youtube:1uzey6rv][/youtube:1uzey6rv]
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

I would put up a poll to see if everyone thought we needed a poll option but....well you get my point
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

[quote=""spd""]I would put up a poll to see if everyone thought we needed a poll option but....well you get my point :noid:) is not coming; I always thought that came off as a competition or an ego thing. We're all Mountaineers so we can all be friends.

In reference to something A-Wild suggested and I think everyone agreed with, we will observe a cease fire on the Bully Pulpit on game day. A splash screen will come up notifying the member of the cease fire. The member can still read and post (since that might be the only day they can visit the site) but the cease fire will be prominently displayed.

Everyone ready? We're rolling the new site out one piece at a time. First piece is the front page. Share your thoughts on anything related to the redesign. I think people accustomed to the navigation bar on Facebook will feel very at home on the new site. We're losing the light blue and yellowish-tan colors and going to old gold and blue (even to the correct WVU approved hexidecimal color codes, thanks to member belcherds). And yes, we have Instant Messenger.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
EERCrazy
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by EERCrazy »

[quote=""marcolian""][quote=""spd""]I would put up a poll to see if everyone thought we needed a poll option but....well you get my point :noid:) is not coming; I always thought that came off as a competition or an ego thing. We're all Mountaineers so we can all be friends.

In reference to something A-Wild suggested and I think everyone agreed with, we will observe a cease fire on the Bully Pulpit on game day. A splash screen will come up notifying the member of the cease fire. The member can still read and post (since that might be the only day they can visit the site) but the cease fire will be prominently displayed.

Everyone ready? We're rolling the new site out one piece at a time. First piece is the front page. Share your thoughts on anything related to the redesign. I think people accustomed to the navigation bar on Facebook will feel very at home on the new site. We're losing the light blue and yellowish-tan colors and going to old gold and blue (even to the correct WVU approved hexidecimal color codes, thanks to member belcherds). And yes, we have Instant Messenger. =)) =)) =))

Still waiting.... :-w =)) =))

Have to bust your chops a little marco....but we all appreciate all the work you put into this site...
Make all the jokes you want about dirt roads, poor education and bad teeth, but WVU pulled the rug from under everybody and got what it wanted now and that was out of the Big Least immediately.
EERCrazy
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by EERCrazy »

BTW eliminating the friend list is a good idea for the reasons you've stated. The only advantage to it elsewhere was that if you wanted to PM someone frequently they were easy to find...With the member search option we have here that is unnecessary..
Make all the jokes you want about dirt roads, poor education and bad teeth, but WVU pulled the rug from under everybody and got what it wanted now and that was out of the Big Least immediately.
EERCrazy
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by EERCrazy »

[quote=""WVisHome""]You guys know what would be awesome........we should have a contest to vote for a new TMN Logo!

:evil:[/quote]

You know what else would be fun....you know a new version of the site....you know incorporating a new color scheme and some changes suggested by the members....that would be groovy... =)) =))
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

then maybe Mang could start a recruiting thread so we could stay informed.... =))
Scott
2nd String
2nd String

Post by Scott »

Just wondering .......I know what Mods. for a site are and Site admin. but what are the redshirts , practice squad ect rankings ?
http://www.soundclick.com/SEZKeepDaChangeRecordsINC" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.reverbnation.com/sez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;