Happy 10th Anniversary TMNers!

Rules and Regs for TMN
Luke
Administrator
Administrator

Happy 10th Anniversary TMNers!

Post by Luke »

Just wanted to drop a line and let everyone know we will be celebrating 10 years as a family here. We've seen a lot of great moments go by, and recently a lot of heartbreak, both through sports and the friendships we've made along the way.

From Kevin, Nick, Ryan, Nicole and myself we all want to thank you for making this a fun and safe place to express thoughts and ideas.

Let's Go Mountaineers!
DT
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Happy 10th Anniversary TMNers!

Post by DT »

Thanks y'all!!!
When you lose to Kansas, you lose your job!!!
DT
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by DT »

Luke
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Luke »

Awesome pic! Should be noted I'm 150lbs less than that pic now.
EERCrazy
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by EERCrazy »

I remember that day... It was at the spring game... Been a long time since I've seen some of those folks...
Make all the jokes you want about dirt roads, poor education and bad teeth, but WVU pulled the rug from under everybody and got what it wanted now and that was out of the Big Least immediately.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Location: The Senior from Warwood with 4 seconds on his stopped clock.

Post by Tito »

Hey! Y'all wanna start a new Mountaineer website?" Let's go start a new Mountaineer website... :dreameer:
___________________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image
___________________________________________________________________________________

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
EERCrazy
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by EERCrazy »

Heard from Tuss a month or so ago. Haven't heard from Brad in quite awhile, Schuyler, USMC (she never did go to the Marines) MarshallSucks, Joke and family, Rail and Val and Family, BigMac, Storm, WVU88... What a crew.. Better days my friends...
Make all the jokes you want about dirt roads, poor education and bad teeth, but WVU pulled the rug from under everybody and got what it wanted now and that was out of the Big Least immediately.
sc-wvu4ever
MVP
MVP

Post by sc-wvu4ever »

Tito wrote:.
Hey! Y'all wanna start a new Mountaineer website?" Let's go start a new Mountaineer website... :dreameer:
Hell Dana even appropriated that catch phase.

Great place, hard to believe it has been 10 years. But I guess since the little guy I am holding in my profile picture is 15 now...time sure does fly when you are having fun.
From Weirton to Welch and Martinsburg to Matawan the hills resound with sounds of Gold and Blue Football.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Tito »

EERCrazy wrote:Heard from Tuss a month or so ago. Haven't heard from Brad in quite awhile, Schuyler, USMC (she never did go to the Marines) MarshallSucks, Joke and family, Rail and Val and Family, BigMac, Storm, WVU88... What a crew.. Better days my friends...
Personally, I think Shawn and Jess's generous early TMN tailgates really set the stage for the friendships, civility and basic positive tenor of this site. :cheers:

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
EERCrazy
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by EERCrazy »

Tito wrote:
EERCrazy wrote:Heard from Tuss a month or so ago. Haven't heard from Brad in quite awhile, Schuyler, USMC (she never did go to the Marines) MarshallSucks, Joke and family, Rail and Val and Family, BigMac, Storm, WVU88... What a crew.. Better days my friends...
Personally, I think Shawn and Jess's generous early TMN tailgates really set the stage for the friendships, civility and basic positive tenor of this site. :cheers:
Amen!!!
DT
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by DT »

EERCrazy wrote:
Tito wrote:
Amen!!!
Yep...best tailgates ever!!!
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Tito »

And you have the scars to prove it!!! :)) :party:

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:

Thom
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Thom »

I judge you all for letting me be a part of this site. You all should vet the members better.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

DT wrote:Image
Holy cow there's a blast from the past
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Rev Bolyard
Varsity
Varsity

Post by Rev Bolyard »

Kevin wrote:
DT wrote:Image
Holy cow there's a blast from the past
Blue Gold? Isn't is Gold Blue? also.... that's forever ago. And I don't know any of those people.
If I went around claiming to be an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.