Functionality and System Maintenance Announcements

Rules and Regs for TMN
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Re: Functionality and System Maintenance Announcements

Post by Kevin »

Thanks guys. If you see something that isn't working let me know. I have the Twitter feed to put on the front page and a couple other things to update then I think we're ready for any requests. If you have them let me know.

It's been a long, long time coming but at least some updates are happening.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Location: The Senior from Warwood with 4 seconds on his stopped clock.

Post by Tito »

Great look Kevin!!!
___________________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image
___________________________________________________________________________________

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

yea man, fantastic job.
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
marsblackmon
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Post by marsblackmon »

Looks great. Kudos to the Admin's. Thanks again for all you do
EERCrazy
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by EERCrazy »

I saw chat has made a comeback... Will we be able to see whose in the chatroom like we used to? Great job btw Kevin...
Make all the jokes you want about dirt roads, poor education and bad teeth, but WVU pulled the rug from under everybody and got what it wanted now and that was out of the Big Least immediately.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

EERCrazy wrote:I saw chat has made a comeback... Will we be able to see whose in the chatroom like we used to? Great job btw Kevin...
Yep, the "Who is Chatting" plugin doesn't work with this version of bulletin board so I am writing it by hand. Should be up in the next couple of days.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
used2bgeno
MVP
MVP
Status: Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist.

Post by used2bgeno »

Good shit brothers
used2bgeno
MVP
MVP
Status: Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist.

Post by used2bgeno »

Flash chat isn't working on my iPad. Assuming its a user error on my part
Luke
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Luke »

*Flash*
used2bgeno
MVP
MVP

Post by used2bgeno »

Luke wrote:*Flash*
Yeah...im pretty much a complete douche
Luke
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Luke »

used2bgeno wrote:
Luke wrote:*Flash*
Yeah...im pretty much a complete douche
Lol. No Apple is, the product has only been on the market for a decade, god knows how long flash has really been prominent

Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

used2bgeno wrote:Flash chat isn't working on my iPad. Assuming its a user error on my part
There's a non-flash version of Flash Chat for devices that won't use Flash. It is installed on the site but needs configured, which I hope will be done prior to National Signing Day. I didn't want the Apple users to be deprived of chat.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

I just got done with a little database maintenance to correct the intermittent errors and timeouts we seemed to be suffering. I will finish up tomorrow and we should be good to go from here on out. If anyone sees any issues please let me know. Maintenance tomorrow will be transparent so everyone can stay on the board.

I appreciate everyone's patience while I make these changes.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

Server time is fixed. I also had to delete a couple posts to re-synchronize the boards with the server time. If anyone has any issues let me know.
BruceIrvinHatesYourQB
Recruit
Recruit

Post by BruceIrvinHatesYourQB »

Nice work nerd. Waiting since August for site upgrades, it's about time. And what's up with all the people. Awesome!