Functionality and System Maintenance Announcements

Rules and Regs for TMN
Haydesc
MVP
MVP

Re: Functionality and System Maintenance Announcements

Post by Haydesc »

Ryan wrote:Yeah, Kevin. You really are the biggest prick I know.
Speaking of BPs, any idea when the one that went away, came back in a different place, then went away again will be back?
Ryan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ryan »

Probably when ungrateful people stop complaining about everything that happens on this free website.

:ymdevil:
Haydesc
MVP
MVP

Post by Haydesc »

Ryan wrote:Probably when ungrateful people stop complaining about everything that happens on this free website.

:ymdevil:
Just asking, not complaining. :shrug:
Ryan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ryan »

Do no one on this website check their PM's?
sc-wvu4ever
MVP
MVP

Post by sc-wvu4ever »

No one likes me, I check 20...30 times pr day and it is always empty.
From Weirton to Welch and Martinsburg to Matawan the hills resound with sounds of Gold and Blue Football.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

I don't know how anyone misses them, it's a gigantic box on top of the screen that says 1 new message
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
sc-wvu4ever
MVP
MVP

Post by sc-wvu4ever »

spd wrote:I don't know how anyone misses them, it's a gigantic box on top of the screen that says 1 new message
Show off.
From Weirton to Welch and Martinsburg to Matawan the hills resound with sounds of Gold and Blue Football.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

sc-wvu4ever wrote:
spd wrote:I don't know how anyone misses them, it's a gigantic box on top of the screen that says 1 new message
Show off.
I get them about as often as I get the flu :shrug:
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Location: The Senior from Warwood with 4 seconds on his stopped clock.

Post by Tito »

sc-wvu4ever wrote:No one likes me, I check 20...30 times pr day and it is always empty.
sc-wvu4ever wrote:
Show off.
Ryan wrote:Yeah, Kevin. You really are the biggest prick I know.
5thfoot wrote:Affable. Kevin. Accommodating. Gracious. Giving, and actually a lot of fun to hang with. Can't seem to find a negative in there anywhere. Grateful for your work, K. Without you, we're a buncha junkies without a fix.
Ryan wrote:Probably when ungrateful people stop complaining about everything that happens on this free website.
I'm talking about 5thfoot's post here.. :paranoid:
___________________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image
___________________________________________________________________________________

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

The server is going to be sluggish for the next hour or so but shouldn't go down.

Around 11:00 I'll bring the site down for database maintenance. It should be down no more than 10 minutes.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

I'm done. If anyone has any issues please let me know. There were substantial changes made tonight and I want to make sure everything works properly.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Lee
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Lee »

Kevin wrote:I'm done. If anyone has any issues please let me know. There were substantial changes made tonight and I want to make sure everything works properly.
Wow, site is fast now. Instantaneous mouse click response! Banner is missing, though.
The Old Grad formerly known as wvu1980ae.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

Is the banner working now Lee?
Lee
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Lee »

Kevin wrote:Is the banner working now Lee?
Yep. Still fast as all get-out, too.
The Old Grad formerly known as wvu1980ae.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

Come on Kevin! I just ordered from the NC store that yk7ieq suggested and won 5 new iPads! Right after that I had 35 single women in my area wanting to date me....you ruined it!