Functionality and System Maintenance Announcements

Rules and Regs for TMN
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Location: The Senior from Warwood with 4 seconds on his stopped clock.

Re: Functionality and System Maintenance Announcements

Post by Tito »

Might be me. I don't think so. Maybe. Can't remember. Adm. may have confused someone else's disrespectful post with me. Reread all my posts over last three days... :paranoid:

___________________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image
___________________________________________________________________________________

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

I think the guilty parties know who they are.

It's no big deal.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Haydesc
MVP
MVP

Post by Haydesc »

Always having been a stand up guy I will admit that one of them was mine. I was not trying to make a BP post as much as I was trying to give everyone an example of what they were missing while the BP was down. OK, there was some BP in there but only about 45%, to me that is. To someone else it was probably around 80% to 90%. I have never been known for stealth.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

Not to beat a dead horse but if it was me then I apologize. I tried my best not to lead anything into BP territory. This has truly got me all screwed up and I have been pretty emotional about this topic.
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

This has nothing to do with the Newtown thread. This was two posters who posted BP items in the Functionality board while acknowledging they were BP posts and being put in the wrong location.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
MikeOly
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by MikeOly »

I seem to recall having a conversation about the push-down-pop-up phenomenon.

Eh, wasn't important I guess.
Oliver Luck: Why? Why is that impossible? You're so concerned with squabbling for the scraps from the BCS' table that you've missed your God-given right to something better. There is a difference between us. You think the people of this state exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with victory. And I go to make sure that they have it.
EERCrazy
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by EERCrazy »

Luke wrote:Ya'll do realize it's up right now, right?

http://thebullypulpit.us/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

When I click on that link it just re-routes me back to the main board.... :paranoid:
Make all the jokes you want about dirt roads, poor education and bad teeth, but WVU pulled the rug from under everybody and got what it wanted now and that was out of the Big Least immediately.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

it was killed
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Location: The Senior from Warwood with 4 seconds on his stopped clock.

Post by Tito »

spd wrote:it was killed
Oh noooo, not in THIS Forum you don't...

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

EERCrazy wrote:
Luke wrote:Ya'll do realize it's up right now, right?

http://thebullypulpit.us/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

When I click on that link it just re-routes me back to the main board.... :paranoid:
I'm re-integrating it into the main site. Redirecting you to the main board is what should happen.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

I'll have the site changes done late tomorrow night. Be aware that the site will probably go down for 10 minutes or so tomorrow night around midnight so I can reload the database.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

Thank you for that tidbit of information. :paranoid:
drank12quart
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Post by drank12quart »

kevin, the more you you threaten like a hardass toughguy, the more you need the bully pulpit yourself. We all appreciate your work on this site, but you need to lighten up. nobody wants another, well.. you know.....
5thfoot
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by 5thfoot »

Affable. Kevin. Accommodating. Gracious. Giving, and actually a lot of fun to hang with. Can't seem to find a negative in there anywhere. Grateful for your work, K. Without you, we're a buncha junkies without a fix.
Ryan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ryan »

Yeah, Kevin. You really are the biggest prick I know.