Re: TMN Mobile (aka "Fullblown Handheld Goodness")

Rules and Regs for TMN
Phantom Phoenix
2nd String
2nd String

Post by Phantom Phoenix »

Awesome, thanks again for all the hard work. Both sites look and work great.
Phantom Phoenix
2nd String
2nd String

Any way to expand the thread titles once you're on a particular board?  For example, in the recruiting board, I see "fooball recruiting for..." But no way to expand to the rest of the title, which could be different years. There's still plenty of room on my browser of each thread block too.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

It is probably set to a fixed width.  I should be able to switch it around to expand based on screen size.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Phantom Phoenix
2nd String
2nd String

Whenever I click the show/hide spoiler button it shows the message but redirects me to the quoted reply screen, because I clicked within that person's message.
Stormineer
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormineer »

Took you long enough. Lol

You done good Marco. Get yourself one free Powder blue leisure suit for your efforts. :)
Things are more like they are now than they ever were before. (Dwight D Eisenhower)
used2bgeno
MVP
MVP
Status: Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist.

Post by used2bgeno »

How do I get the old generic browser? I just got a new blackberry curve and I love the generic version. How do I get that one?
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

You mean the old text-only version of the site?
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
used2bgeno
MVP
MVP
Status: Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist.

Post by used2bgeno »

Yup -- I like that for moblile reading.
Ryan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ryan »

You're the only one Mark... haha 

I think the new version is 1,000,000,000,000x better.
used2bgeno
MVP
MVP

Post by used2bgeno »

hahaha -- maybe it's my settings on my new blackberry but it's annoying to me. i bet I am the only one -- i'm unique like that -- or just weird.
PartyEER
Redshirt
Redshirt

Post by PartyEER »

I can't scroll through the twitter feed I was wondering if that's just my phone or what?
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

Which browser are you using?  Some browsers don't like the way the twitter feed is built.
PartyEER
Redshirt
Redshirt

Post by PartyEER »

Hell if I know the phone is a samsung galaxy s. It makes no difference I was just wondering,  don't go out of your way for this.
sc-wvu4ever
MVP
MVP

Post by sc-wvu4ever »

Phantom Phoenix wrote: Awesome, thanks again for all the hard work. Both sites look and work great.
From Weirton to Welch and Martinsburg to Matawan the hills resound with sounds of Gold and Blue Football.
sc-wvu4ever
MVP
MVP

Post by sc-wvu4ever »

Just trying put the new mobile site. It is awesome. Thanks guys really appreciate it
From Weirton to Welch and Martinsburg to Matawan the hills resound with sounds of Gold and Blue Football.