The TMN Store

Rules and Regs for TMN
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Location: The Senior from Warwood with 4 seconds on his stopped clock.

Re: The TMN Store

Post by Tito »

gratefuleer wrote: =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

I was waiting for that pic to show up when this was mentioned.

BTW, I think it would be easier to get a pic of ol WV before getting one of spd.  :paranoid:  :evil:
Holgy has one in his wallet!  :ymdevil:
___________________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image
___________________________________________________________________________________

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Tito »

THIS..is on my wish list! with a big gold TMN logo front and center!!!  :thumbsup:

http://www.villagehatshop.com/fez_navy_gold.html  :D

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Stormineer
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormineer »

What? No TMN Snuggie for Tito? =))
Things are more like they are now than they ever were before. (Dwight D Eisenhower)
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Tito »

Stormineer wrote: What? No TMN Snuggie for Tito? =))
That's EERC's area... :D

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:

gratefuleer
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by gratefuleer »

Sure is.  :evil:
"Name me someone that's not a parasite and I'll go out and say a prayer for him" -Bob Dylan

"I drink to remember, I smoke to forget. Some things to be proud of, some stuff to regret."
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

First, let me thank everyone who has ordered shirts thus far.  Your patronage is greatly appreciated!  All proceeds from TMN shirts goes back into TMN so every shirt we sell makes TMN better.  Thank you!!

We have had a failure in shipping the processed orders up to this point.  To put it simply, the shipped t-shirts were paid to be shipped and were never shipped.  As I was in charge of shipping I apologize for this.  This has been rectified and all t-shirts up to this point are in Priority Mail and on their way.  I sincerely apologize for the delay.

The t-shirt printers (hello Mountaineer Ink) have agreed to ship processed orders for us so we don't have to touch them.  This should speed up shipping and remove a variable from the equation.

To those that have already ordered, I am adding reward points to your accounts which you can use to get free special edition swag and reduced price merch.  New merch will be in the store within the next two weeks - stickers, koozies, hoodies, Tito bobblehead dolls...okay, I made the last one up.  I'll post when stuff is added.
Last edited by Kevin on Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Ryan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ryan »

Everyone let us know when you receive your t-shirts.