Functionality and System Maintenance Announcements

Rules and Regs for TMN
5thfoot
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Functionality and System Maintenance Announcements

Post by 5thfoot »

You are special, dude.  Don let anyone try to covince you otherwise. 
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Location: The Senior from Warwood with 4 seconds on his stopped clock.

Post by Tito »

Kevin wrote: :highfive:

I'll start fixing anyone's avatar that is broken as I come across them. 

Now that's just plain disturbing... :paranoid:
___________________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image
___________________________________________________________________________________

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

and messy
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

I'm postponing our downtime tonight for at least one day.  I'll keep you update on what's going to happen.  I just want to make sure everything is perfect.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Aphetto
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aphetto »

Kevin wrote: I'm postponing our downtime tonight for at least one day.  I'll keep you update on what's going to happen.  I just want to make sure everything is perfect.
Delay has to be because :finger: will be making its triumphant return to chat.  :ymdevil:
Big 12.  Big East.  Same stink, different pile of crap.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

I'd forgotten about :finger: :))

Chat will be back post-downtime.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Location: The Senior from Warwood with 4 seconds on his stopped clock.

Post by Tito »

I no longer get an e-mail announcing that I have an unopened PM on TMN. I didn't change any settings. Is that function off for everyone? Also, still wondering if you found out where spell check went to.. Thanks.

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
PartyEER
Redshirt
Redshirt

Post by PartyEER »

prolly not the correct place for this but i was just wondering who some of these new people are that are on the twitter?
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

Ryan and I were just discussing that.  They are retweets from people we follow.  The lemonDanish tweet was retweeted by DaSean Butler.  Not sure if that's something new with Twitter or what's going on but we didn't add them and we weren't hacked.
ShartOnPitt
1st String
1st String

Post by ShartOnPitt »

PartyEER wrote: prolly not the correct place for this but i was just wondering who some of these new people are that are on the twitter?
I was just going to ask the same thing.

Lots of random and foul posts on there recently.
Luke
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Luke »

A retweet is a common thing on twitter, unfortunately our little sidebar doesn't show who "retweeted" it. John Flowers is an abuser of it, I've followed him for over a year now and I have no fckn idea what he's talking about, or anyone who retweets for that fact.
5thfoot
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by 5thfoot »

VERY slow loads tonight, but I suspect kevin is up to somethin' wonderful.  Thanks for yer work, dude.
WVUgirl2003
MVP
MVP

Post by WVUgirl2003 »

I'
m
s
ti
ll
not
l
i
s
ted
as
t
he
t
o
p
sc
o
r
er
o
n
all
a
r
c
ad
e
ga
mes
WVU Mountaineers: 1922 Football National Champs & 1942 Basketball National Champs. Just as legitimate- never proclaimed; until NOW!
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

We're probably going to be off and on sluggish tonight while I finish server work.  Bear with us.
DT
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by DT »

Kevin wrote: We're probably going to be off and on sluggish tonight while I finish server work.  Bear with us.
It's the earth quake, right?
When you lose to Kansas, you lose your job!!!