Re: The Suggestion Box

Rules and Regs for TMN
BlueNGold
Recruit
Recruit

Post by BlueNGold »

This may sound stupid but we need a place where we can retire a number or a hall of fame for the bestof the best in mountaineer history.

First ballot: Pat White, Steve Slaton, Sam Huff, Jerry West, and Major Harris.
MnVlyIns

Post by MnVlyIns »

[quote=""BlueNGold""]This may sound stupid but we need a place where we can retire a number or a hall of fame for the bestof the best in mountaineer history.

First ballot: Pat White, Steve Slaton, Sam Huff, Jerry West, and Major Harris.[/quote]

I think we should have a place where we can retire great Posters! People who have been great on the recruiting trail and always seem to have the inside track
Bull1926
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Bull1926 »

[quote=""BlueNGold""]This may sound stupid but we need a place where we can retire a number or a hall of fame for the bestof the best in mountaineer history.

First ballot: Pat White, Steve Slaton, Sam Huff, Jerry West, and Major Harris.[/quote]

Brilliant!! We'd have to have either a certain # of members or certain # of moderators/admins vote for the person to be voted in or something like that. To make it a nice even number for the inaugural class, how about putting in Ira Errett Rodgers also?
Luke
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Luke »

[quote=""MnVlyIns""]
I'm talking about multiple posts on the same topic[/quote]

Flooding and/or repetition is in the rules. If you see multiple topics on the same subject, and it goes unnoticed let a mod/admin know. We can merge topics and if it becomes necessary take action.
stillglib

Post by stillglib »

Has anyone else had trouble adjusting to the "new topic" button being the first one at the bottom of the thread? I have nearly accidentally started a new thread more than once. lol
MountainMama
Redshirt
Redshirt

Post by MountainMama »

Nice signing day countdown clock!!
[Duqgirl] 9:55 pm: they will just walk right up to you and kick you...got my dad in the junk numerous times
[SteelEER] 11:38 pm: haha...i need a good slap in the ass mom. you up for that?
[Mangtangeer] 11:46 pm: Liste Mom, if I could almost hit myself in the head with my own dick, do you think I'd be sitting in a chat room?
[EERCrazy] 8:05 pm: Me too ram...I like em thick and long....omg did I just say that.
[Mangtangeer] 8:20 pm: you'd be surprised how pretty luke is if you slap a dress and some rouge on him...
Luke
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Luke »

Roopoo, clear your cache of your browser.

are you getting errors? or is the PM page just unresponsive?
MnVlyIns

Post by MnVlyIns »

[quote=""thEEoRy""][quote=""MnVlyIns""]
I'm talking about multiple posts on the same topic[/quote]

Flooding and/or repetition is in the rules. If you see multiple topics on the same subject, and it goes unnoticed let a mod/admin know. We can merge topics and if it becomes necessary take action.[/quote]

Great thanks
EERCrazy
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by EERCrazy »

We need more pictures graphics and bells and whistles.....

Hell who saw a mass defection coming, I sure as hell didn't....
Make all the jokes you want about dirt roads, poor education and bad teeth, but WVU pulled the rug from under everybody and got what it wanted now and that was out of the Big Least immediately.
EERCrazy
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by EERCrazy »

We need a picture section, video section, and the article and schedule section to be online....another good thing would be links to streaming video and audio for live broadcasts......
Make all the jokes you want about dirt roads, poor education and bad teeth, but WVU pulled the rug from under everybody and got what it wanted now and that was out of the Big Least immediately.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

The article and schedule sections will be up before the end of the weekend. Sorry for the delay.

Good idea on the picture and video sections. We'll see what we can do. Shouldn't be a problem.

The pictures, bells and whistles are coming...
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Location: The Senior from Warwood with 4 seconds on his stopped clock.

Post by Tito »

Being computer semi-illiterate.....Is there a reason we can't copy and paste pictures onto our posts here like you can on regular internet e-mail? At least for me it would be a lot easier than downloading to photbucket etc. which I can't do anyway!
___________________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image
___________________________________________________________________________________

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Stormineer
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormineer »

Marco, youz doin a helluva job.
When things settle down for you, crank up your phone and you'll see what I would like.
Take care of the other stuff first. I am here and can get around fairly well.
Things are more like they are now than they ever were before. (Dwight D Eisenhower)
rnswithscssrs
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Post by rnswithscssrs »

maybe a quote reply box?
Maybe Jesus turned water into wine, but I just turned a whole student loan into Natty Light. Your move, holy man.

....Where am I going? And why am I in this handbasket?
MarshallSucks
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Post by MarshallSucks »

-Fast Reply thing
-Quote multiples button on posts
-Strikethrough added into supported code