Re: The Suggestion Box

Rules and Regs for TMN
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

maybe it would cool to have a map stickied that people could  pin their locations on. (if they want to) Maybe they may need some help or just wanna hang out. Be cool to see where everyone is at and how close they are and how far the Nation is spread out
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

That's a good idea spd.  I've seen the web apps that allow sites to do that so we will incorporate it.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Location: The Senior from Warwood with 4 seconds on his stopped clock.

Post by Tito »

Careful Marco...( opcay icktray :paranoid:) Image
___________________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image
___________________________________________________________________________________

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Monney
Redshirt
Redshirt

Post by Monney »

Adjust clock for daylight savings time.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

:))
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

Monney wrote: Adjust clock for daylight savings time.
Thanks Monney.  Fixed.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

We're going to have a new section on the site for games/activites and other fun stuff.  One of the sections is going to be devoted to "Huggisms".  If you remember a funny or phiolosphical Huggs quote (Stuff about Jamie Smalligan will always be accepted) please PM me the quote or the link to the quote.  We'll roll out Huggisms with the new site.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Tito »

Is there a way to make possible it so that you can send a topic to more than one e-mail recpient at a time?

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Haydesc
MVP
MVP

Post by Haydesc »

We need one of these:

Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Tito »

Do we REALLY have to look at that billy goat Marshole logo for the next 109+ days? 

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:

Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

Tito wrote:
Do we REALLY have to look at that billy goat Marshole logo for the next 109+ days? 
No, there are plans for that.  :evil:  There were several requests for a countdown and I just wanted to get it working last night.
Last edited by Kevin on Tue May 17, 2011 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

Haydesc wrote: We need one of these:

Done.  It is on the smiley pop-up.

:rimshot:
DT
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by DT »

Kevin wrote:
Tito wrote:
No, there are plans for that.  :evil:  There were several requests for a countdown and I just wanted to get it working last night.
GOOD!!!!
When you lose to Kansas, you lose your job!!!
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Tito »

Deepthroat wrote:
Kevin wrote:
Tito wrote:
GOOD!!!!
To Do List:

1.) TMN t-shirts
2.) Impliment plans to change bufflow head logo

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:

5thfoot
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by 5thfoot »

to a Gerbil? :paranoid: