Re: The Suggestion Box

Rules and Regs for TMN
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

individual posts
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Scott
2nd String
2nd String

Post by Scott »

spd wrote: make it possible to embed some type of music player
wvrapscene.com
has a music player on thierfront page and the site is ALOOOOOOOOOTTT like this one . I would keep it to songs from West Virginia or about West Virginia and not for individual submissions ...JMO...

Like the player could have
1. Country Roads
2. West Virginia , Oh my Home
3. Anything from the band ( Ya know  , THE PRIDE ! )
4. Maybe a Gold n' the Blue or something .
And anthing WVU related especially from your boy SEZ ;)
http://www.soundclick.com/SEZKeepDaChangeRecordsINC" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.reverbnation.com/sez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Scott
2nd String
2nd String

Post by Scott »

Ms. Pacman ? I know we have Pac-MAn but give love to the Ms. ?
http://www.soundclick.com/SEZKeepDaChangeRecordsINC" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.reverbnation.com/sez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DAE
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by DAE »

Marco.  I love the banner, but I'm kind of confused.  Is it really one road?  I know there can only be one winner, but there are at least two roads and arguably four.  I sort of see it as two roads intersecting at one point with one person walking away victorious.  You can disregard this, but I am having trouble conceptually reconciling this.  Maybe I'm tired and / or have too much time on my hands. 
gratefuleer
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by gratefuleer »

yes DAE it is one road. it is referring to "the road" to the final four.  Stop being so damn anal!!!  :D

=)) =)) =)) =)) =))
"Name me someone that's not a parasite and I'll go out and say a prayer for him" -Bob Dylan

"I drink to remember, I smoke to forget. Some things to be proud of, some stuff to regret."
ShartOnPitt
1st String
1st String

Post by ShartOnPitt »

I can't believe that there isn't a countdown to the UK gametime on the homepage.
:-w
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Location: The Senior from Warwood with 4 seconds on his stopped clock.

Post by Tito »

Image  :)) :(( j/k  :paranoid:
___________________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image
___________________________________________________________________________________

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

Tito wrote: Image  :)) :(( j/k  :paranoid:
AWESOME!!!  We have a volunteer to help out with some of the upgrades!!! :thumbsup:  =))
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

ShartOnPitt wrote: I can't believe that there isn't a countdown to the UK gametime on the homepage.
I do have a countdown to the Gold-Blue game...does that count? :D
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
WVUgirl2003
MVP
MVP

Post by WVUgirl2003 »

does anyone else think that pic of huggs and da' makes it look like da' is laying there lifeless and huggs is giving him CPR?
WVU Mountaineers: 1922 Football National Champs & 1942 Basketball National Champs. Just as legitimate- never proclaimed; until NOW!
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

I think he's going for the pin
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
gratefuleer
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by gratefuleer »

marcolian wrote:
ShartOnPitt wrote: I can't believe that there isn't a countdown to the UK gametime on the homepage.
:thumbsup:  =))
"Name me someone that's not a parasite and I'll go out and say a prayer for him" -Bob Dylan

"I drink to remember, I smoke to forget. Some things to be proud of, some stuff to regret."
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Tito »

marcolian wrote:
F**k NO!  :))

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Tito »

gratefuleer wrote:
marcolian wrote:
:thumbsup:  =))
Tito wrote:
marcolian wrote:
F**k NO!  :))
=)) :)) :(( :))

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:

Adam
MVP
MVP

Post by Adam »

I think that it should be a rule that on this board from now on,when referring to UK or Coach Calipari,you have to substitute $ in place of your S in your posts.....$PD get$ credit for doing it fir$t.  :))
"Weeping may endure for a night,but joy comes in the morning."(psalms 30:5)