Re: The Suggestion Box

Rules and Regs for TMN
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Location: The Senior from Warwood with 4 seconds on his stopped clock.

Post by Tito »

I assume that you can't edit a PM after it has been sent but before the recipient has read it now?
___________________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image
___________________________________________________________________________________

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
DAE
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by DAE »

Edit: Nevermind.  That's interesting though.  I just realized that it keeps track of the time you're actually navigating the site.  I thought it was keeping track of how long you've been logged in (without logging out). 
Last edited by DAE on Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scott
2nd String
2nd String

Post by Scott »

DAE wrote: Edit: Nevermind.  That's interesting though.  I just realized that it keeps track of the time you're actually navigating the site.  I thought it was keeping track of how long you've been logged in (without logging out). 
Me too... :)) I was like damn... those 3 days are taking a lonnnnnnnnnggggggggg time to get to 4
http://www.soundclick.com/SEZKeepDaChangeRecordsINC" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.reverbnation.com/sez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
gratefuleer
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by gratefuleer »

(I end up having like 20 red balls flying around cause I get sick of waiting on the orange thing to show back up- lol!)
i like 03 so im going to let this slide... =))
"Name me someone that's not a parasite and I'll go out and say a prayer for him" -Bob Dylan

"I drink to remember, I smoke to forget. Some things to be proud of, some stuff to regret."
Aphetto
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aphetto »

An ignore feature would be swell.
Big 12.  Big East.  Same stink, different pile of crap.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

Aphetto wrote: An ignore feature would be swell.
Done.  Go to Profille and choose "Ignore User Options" from the Modify Profile group on the left.  List all users you wish to ignore.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
DAE
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by DAE »

What a horrible feature.  Imagine...you could be all alone on TMN, falsely believing that you're in the presence of fellow Mountaineers.  How tragic!
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

DAE wrote: What a horrible feature.  Imagine...you could be all alone on TMN, falsely believing that you're in the presence of fellow Mountaineers.  How tragic!
The logs say someone posted after me but yet I don't see anything... :-? =))

EDIT:  We now have an ignore button.  Press button and associated user's posts will not display.  I don't have an ignore button. :( I have to put up with everyone's shennanigans.  And you can't ignore me.  BWAHAHAHAHA!!
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Adam
MVP
MVP

Post by Adam »

marcolian wrote: We now have an ignore button.
:ymapplause: :ymapplause:  :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: 
"Weeping may endure for a night,but joy comes in the morning."(psalms 30:5)

Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

what was that? did you all hear something? must have been the wind.
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Adam
MVP
MVP

Post by Adam »

spd wrote: what was that? did you all hear something? must have been the wind.
:)) :))
"Weeping may endure for a night,but joy comes in the morning."(psalms 30:5)

DAE
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by DAE »

LoL

Well...at least I'll know what's going on when I ask a question and no one answers me.  You're going to make me feel like I'm back in grade school....  :paranoid:
EERCrazy
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by EERCrazy »

Bring back the hot topics tab....
Make all the jokes you want about dirt roads, poor education and bad teeth, but WVU pulled the rug from under everybody and got what it wanted now and that was out of the Big Least immediately.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

make it possible to embed some type of music player
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

I'm working on Hot Topics.  That's been a personal priority.

Explain your music player spd and I'll work on it.  Do you mean site-wide or one people can put in individual posts?