Re: TMN Mobile (aka "Fullblown Handheld Goodness")

Rules and Regs for TMN
DAE
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by DAE »

Marco, is there any easy way to make Mang's articles available on the mobile site?  Thanks!
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

Hadn't even thought of that, but I'm sure we can crank something up.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
EERCrazy
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by EERCrazy »

Ok marco....you know i love u man...but i've been stuck with mobile only since i got to san antonio on monday and this blows! i'd just like to be able to open links in people's posts and i cant....
Make all the jokes you want about dirt roads, poor education and bad teeth, but WVU pulled the rug from under everybody and got what it wanted now and that was out of the Big Least immediately.
DAE
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by DAE »

How is San An?  I haven't been there in years.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

I was there in '96 from June until October. Hot as hell, crowded as hell. Spent 26$ to get into Sea World one day and they were closed, wouldn't give me my money back.bastards.
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
EERCrazy
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by EERCrazy »

wife and i r here for a conference...having a blast..weather in the 60s but beats the hell outta the snow back home...meeting up with lady texas and navi tomorrow night...but going into withdrawal on this damn mobile because i cant pull articles people post...
Make all the jokes you want about dirt roads, poor education and bad teeth, but WVU pulled the rug from under everybody and got what it wanted now and that was out of the Big Least immediately.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

which ones and I'll copy and paste
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
EERCrazy
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by EERCrazy »

lol...there were a few...doesn't matter that much cause i'll be headed home saturday...just a suggestion for the future...
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

I gotcha. I never click the links on my phone so I wasn't aware of it.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

What type of phone you using EERC?  There are actually three versions of the mobile site out there and it might not be picking up your phone type properly to put you on the right versoin.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
DAE
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by DAE »

I've got the Motorola Cliq with Android 1.5.  They're going to update it to Android 2.1 sometime within the next few months, but yeah, it isn't handheld goodness for me.
DAE
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by DAE »

It's actually kind of frustrating, well at first (I'm used to it now), because this is a very web-friendly phone and I navigated the old site (non-mobile) with zero problems.
EERCrazy
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by EERCrazy »

what kills me marco is on this phone...it's a motorola btw...before u guys changed hosts is that i got the full site...what i got now is the most generic/bland thing in the world.
WVUgirl67
1st String
1st String

Post by WVUgirl67 »

Ok, I'm way over my head hear. Help! When I go to the site on my phone I get a message that says "scheme not supported" and how do I get it pinned to my screen so I don't have to search for us through google?
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

not sure about the first thing but it is listed in my favorites on my phone