Some bittersweet news to share with our TMN family

Rules and Regs for TMN

Some bittersweet news to share with our TMN family

Postby Ryan » Wed May 27, 2020 8:14 am

All,

Over the past day or so I've been trying to conjure up in my mind exactly how to write this message and I'm still unsure as to how exactly to craft it. In reality, there's probably no perfect way.

At the end of 2020, after 11 years, TMN will be wrapping up and heading off into the sunset.

This has nothing to do with finances (the repeated offers of donations from many members over the years has been deeply appreciated), but really just more a product of changes of life. Over the past decade plus (that's insane to me, by the way), TMN has been a welcome respite for most of us from the constant arguing and in-fighting that most WVU message boards offer. It's been a peaceful place to sit a spell and BS about WVU sports. It's also been a place where many of us, myself included, have begun friendships that I hope will last a lifetime. Simply put, life has gotten busy for us all and continues to get busier. Marriages, babies, career changes and other facts of life tend to get in the way of the party from time to time.

Our contracts on the domain and server expire sometime in December (Kevin is working to get me the exact date and when I have it we'll make sure we post it), so we'll be here as normal until then.

In the time we have left together here in our little corner of the internet universe, I encourage everyone to stop by as often as you can. Remember the best of times, set aside the worst of times, and enjoy one another's company.

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a PM when you get a chance.
Ryan
Administrator
Administrator

Return to themountaineernation.com Rules and Information