What's your resolution?

Rules and Regs for TMN

Re: What's your resolution?

Postby wvDaxx » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:55 pm

1440x900
"Our Lady of Victory" - The patron Saint of West Virginia.
wvDaxx
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Clark » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:48 pm

1920x1080
Clark
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:53 pm

I appreciate everyone's replies. I was thinking that I would make the minimum resolution before people saw horizontal scollbars 1024 and have it auto-expand for higher resolutions. Based on the feedback it looks like that will do nicely.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Postby wvDaxx » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:12 pm

I'm going to go out on a limb here and not click any of those links.. um, yeah..
"Our Lady of Victory" - The patron Saint of West Virginia.
wvDaxx
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Tito » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:23 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DISCLAIMER-WARNING: Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Location: Posting excellence from the golden keyboard in the studios of subterranean Wheeling

Postby Thom » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:25 pm

Mine has been to dust the house more often but if I am being honest, I haven't done it a single time this year.
Thom
MVP
MVP

Previous

Return to themountaineernation.com Rules and Information