Stadium Videos

Rules and Regs for TMN
A-Wild
Varsity
Varsity

Stadium Videos

Post by A-Wild »

NOt sure where to post this so please change if its in the wrong spot. Is there a place on line to find these videos?  I'm interesting in the Entrance but also the one the played at half time of the LSU game featuring big hits from present and past players.  Searched YouTube with no luck.

Any help appreciated.
"Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. "
Ronald Reagan
WVUgirl2003
MVP
MVP

Re: Stadium Videos

Post by WVUgirl2003 »

I don't know if this is the one you're looking for, but, it's great:

West Virginia Football: Be the Hammer
WVU Mountaineers: 1922 Football National Champs & 1942 Basketball National Champs. Just as legitimate- never proclaimed; until NOW!
PartyEER
Redshirt
Redshirt

Post by PartyEER »

I know for the entrance videos you have to have the link for them you can't search for them on youtube. So you will prolly have to go back through the threads to locate them.
A-Wild
Varsity
Varsity

Post by A-Wild »

WVUgirl2003 wrote: I don't know if this is the one you're looking for, but, it's great:

West Virginia Football: Be the Hammer
I love that!  The one I saw had a hit from Darrell Talley against a East Caroline player that I have talked about for years.  When it came on the board, I pointed it out to my son but it flew by too fast.

THanks for your help.
"Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. "
Ronald Reagan
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.