rnswithscssrs
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Re: The Suggestion Box

Post by rnswithscssrs »

all these smileys
http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/misc.php? ... Editor_001

or maybe not

Maybe Jesus turned water into wine, but I just turned a whole student loan into Natty Light. Your move, holy man.

....Where am I going? And why am I in this handbasket?
EERCrazy
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by EERCrazy »

a buzzkill smiley was suggested by spd...I concur!!! I suggest a smiley that has a happy face with a bucket of water thrown on it going to a sad face after getting hit with the water!!!
Make all the jokes you want about dirt roads, poor education and bad teeth, but WVU pulled the rug from under everybody and got what it wanted now and that was out of the Big Least immediately.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Location: The Senior from Warwood with 4 seconds on his stopped clock.

Post by Tito »

I still say we need an open fist sanding an invisible broomstick. :D
___________________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image
___________________________________________________________________________________

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
EERCrazy
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by EERCrazy »

[quote=""Tito""]I still say we need an open fist sanding an invisible broomstick. :D[/quote]

That one was my favorite, the jerk off, banned elsewhere due to sponsorship issues....damn shame!! And I also miss the finger emoticon....could we institute both here?
Make all the jokes you want about dirt roads, poor education and bad teeth, but WVU pulled the rug from under everybody and got what it wanted now and that was out of the Big Least immediately.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

Cartman taking a pitt

EERCrazy
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by EERCrazy »

Any chance we can put together brackets for the BET and the big dance...
SteelEER
Varsity
Varsity

Post by SteelEER »

brakets would be fun!

FYI...the current time has not been updated since daylight savings time changed on Sunday
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

little late for the BE but maybe we could have a NCAA tourney. Everyone submit 1$or 5$,w/e, to the site that wants to play and the winner gets a T-Shirt.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

I like it. Perhaps for a $1 donation to the Mountaineer Nation you can play in our pool and win prizes. If anyone else is on board please reply or PM me. If there's enough interest we can certainly put together a page on Selection Sunday.

If there isn't enough competitive interest, I'll put together a bracket on Selection Sunday so we can play for bragging rights.

SteelEER, if the time is correct before you log in but wrong once you log in go to the User Control Panel, choose board settings and make sure Daylight Savings Time is enabled. It will take a little while but your time should update.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Ryan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ryan »

I'm all about bragging rights.

Last year I participated in an office pool and everyone said I was crazy when I picked Kansas to win as everyone else picked North Carolina.

And who walked away with the cash money?
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

The TMN Bracket Challenge will be up after the play-in game on Tuesday. If you are logged in you will be able to play - no additional registration, no fees, just fun.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
roopoo
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Post by roopoo »

[quote=""marcolian""]The TMN Bracket Challenge will be up after the play-in game on Tuesday. If you are logged in you will be able to play - no additional registration, no fees, just fun.[/quote]

Awesome I love it!
MikeOly
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by MikeOly »

Hey guys,

I don't know if this is the right thread for this (although I strongly believe it is) but since it appears this thread is live, I'm gonna post it here anyway.

I'm not sure what the site ownership's feelings on membership / publicity are...

But this site is not currently being archived / located by the major web search services in the way you would expect. I have to assume this means that the appropriate meta tags are not applied, or that the site is being protected / blocked from being located in this way.

Searching "WVU message board", "WVU Mountaineer Message Board", "WVU Nation", "Mountaineer Nation", "The Mountaineer Nation", and numerous other likely search terms DO NOT retrieve this site.

Searching "themountaineernation.com" does, but its highly unlikely that anybody is going to search the exact name of the site.

You also don't get the site if you search "discuss mountaineer football" or "WVU recruiting" or "Mountaineer recruiting."

The fact that TMN doesn't show up when searching these common terms (all of which describe TMN, and that you might HOPE would show the site) means that WVU fans looking for a place to come, aren't going to come here because they don't KNOW about it.

So that more or less limits the membership to spreading word-of-mouth. That may be the intention of the site administrators, or it may not.

But I just figured I would pass this along, in case it was something people hadn't thought about / discussed.

I know that, while I love this site, I wouldn't mind some more WVU fans to share it with. And I know that if I were a WVU fan, and didn't know about this site, I would really have been dissapointed to find that a search for a site like this turned up only other sites like BGN and crap.
Oliver Luck: Why? Why is that impossible? You're so concerned with squabbling for the scraps from the BCS' table that you've missed your God-given right to something better. There is a difference between us. You think the people of this state exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with victory. And I go to make sure that they have it.