Re: The Suggestion Box

Rules and Regs for TMN
Aphetto
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aphetto »

[quote=""WVUgirl67""]Hey, now that signing day is over, how about a countdown clock for the start of the season?[/quote]
Or until Selection Sunday (BB) or Spring Practice or the Gold/Blue game. A lot of possibilities.
Big 12.  Big East.  Same stink, different pile of crap.
WVUgirl67
1st String
1st String

Post by WVUgirl67 »

Any of those work for me.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Location: The Senior from Warwood with 4 seconds on his stopped clock.

Post by Tito »

I think rnwthscissors mentioned this but boxing the quote would be great and have the cursor jump down and lined up underneath so you don't have to reposition it when you start to type your reply.
-And with the smileys/emoticons...could we have the paranoid one with the moving eyes? Please don't tell anyone I asked you for this because I just know they'll start thinking things about me.
___________________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image
___________________________________________________________________________________

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Stormineer
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormineer »

[quote=""Tito""]I think rnwthscissors mentioned this but boxing the quote would be great and have the cursor jump down and lined up underneath so you don't have to reposition it when you start to type your reply.
-And with the smileys/emoticons...could we have the paranoid one with the moving eyes? Please don't tell anyone I asked you for this because I just know they'll start thinking things about me.[/quote]

Tito, that sounds almost like a "I heard a rumor" emoticon. :lol:
Things are more like they are now than they ever were before. (Dwight D Eisenhower)
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

New emoticons are installed. We have the standard yahoo emoticons, a couple you might have seen elsewhere on the web :bbjc:

We always accept requests for new emoticons.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Nick
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nick »

:bbjc:
Aphetto
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aphetto »

Anyway we can get the Image emoticon?
Big 12.  Big East.  Same stink, different pile of crap.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Location: The Senior from Warwood with 4 seconds on his stopped clock.

Post by Tito »

[quote=""MarshallSucks""][quote=""marcolian""]We can add a "print money" button but I certainly wouldn't try to spend any of it. :lol:[/quote]

It's worth a shot! If I hit any snags, I'll be sure to inform the authorities that my good buddy Marco hooked me up with those fat stacks o' cash. :mrgreen:[/quote]

Ok. Since you guys put the keebosh on the "print money" button, how about a "money shot" button? :)) Damn this new avitar. Damn it to hell!!

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

[quote=""Aphetto""]Anyway we can get the Image emoticon?[/quote]

I like it; therefore, yes we can.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Stormineer
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormineer »

Marco,
The name is hilarious.

Thanks
Things are more like they are now than they ever were before. (Dwight D Eisenhower)
WVUgirl67
1st String
1st String

Post by WVUgirl67 »

This is my favorite. Love it. Thanks!
SteelEER
Varsity
Varsity

Post by SteelEER »

I didnt even realize we had an articles section until mang mentioned his Geno article was going to be posted. is it possible to have a list with links to the articles posts on the front screen?
Stormineer
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormineer »

[quote=""marcolian""][quote=""Aphetto""]Anyway we can get the Image emoticon?[/quote][/quote]

I like it; therefore, yes we can. =))
rnswithscssrs
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Post by rnswithscssrs »

is that emocition supposed to be a racist thing about blowing japanese up? if so, well they shouldnt have bombed pearl harbor.

also, upcoming games should be on the front page somehow.
Maybe Jesus turned water into wine, but I just turned a whole student loan into Natty Light. Your move, holy man.

....Where am I going? And why am I in this handbasket?
rnswithscssrs
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Post by rnswithscssrs »

note: the schedues thing on the front pages is a dead link
Maybe Jesus turned water into wine, but I just turned a whole student loan into Natty Light. Your move, holy man.

....Where am I going? And why am I in this handbasket?