Re: The Suggestion Box

Rules and Regs for TMN
Aphetto
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aphetto »

marcolian wrote:
Aphetto wrote: Is it possible to have the character limit for a post increased from 20,000?  An extra 5,000 would do me some good.
Done.  Use it for good, never for evil.
Thanks.  :D    :ymdevil:
Big 12.  Big East.  Same stink, different pile of crap.
DAE
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by DAE »

Why isn't there a "Member Since" box somewhere around our posts?  I can't keep up with the post-a-holics and that was the only thing that made me feel good about myself.  :(
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

I was late to the party..I didn't get an invite. Good thing I can stalk
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

DAE wrote: Why isn't there a "Member Since" box somewhere around our posts?  I can't keep up with the post-a-holics and that was the only thing that made me feel good about myself.  :(
You know DAE, that isn't a bad idea.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Aphetto
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aphetto »

marcolian wrote:
DAE wrote: Why isn't there a "Member Since" box somewhere around our posts?  I can't keep up with the post-a-holics and that was the only thing that made me feel good about myself.  :(
You know DAE, that isn't a bad idea.
Grr... Now I can not rub my post count in marco's face.    :((

:D
Big 12.  Big East.  Same stink, different pile of crap.
ShartOnPitt
1st String
1st String

Post by ShartOnPitt »

Any chance at changing the font color of the schedule on the homepage so it can be read a lil' more easily?
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

The scores or the whole thing SoP?  Which part doesn't look clear to you?
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
ShartOnPitt
1st String
1st String

Post by ShartOnPitt »

marcolian wrote: The scores or the whole thing SoP?  Which part doesn't look clear to you?
The background is the blue TMN logo sheet and the font is black. I am on a Mac. Does that make a difference?

Here is what I see:
Last edited by ShartOnPitt on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

No, it's not the Mac (that's what the site was developed on).  It's Firefox.  Firefox doesn't render background colors in cells the way other browsers do.  Let me take a quick look at it.  I should be able to fix it.

Thanks for posting the pic.  When it comes to troubleshooting it is worth a thousand words.
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

Try it now SoP.  You should be good to go.
ShartOnPitt
1st String
1st String

Post by ShartOnPitt »

marcolian wrote: Try it now SoP.  You should be good to go.
Perfecto!!! Thanks!
Haydesc
MVP
MVP

Post by Haydesc »

ShartOnPitt wrote: Any chance at changing the font color of the schedule on the homepage so it can be read a lil' more easily?
While you are at it, could you change the font color of the page numbers with something that provides a little more contrast, perhaps gold or white?
mountie4life
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Post by mountie4life »

Just wanna take this chance (while I've had a few too many) to thank Marco who has been totally on the ball since the inception of this site. I think I could request a button that would automatically deliver a beer keg to my house, and Marco would provide it.

Thanks for the great site!
Delilah
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Post by Delilah »

I know!!!  Mods who give a shit!  What a concept.  Yes, I thank you all as well.  Thank you. :ymparty:

Charter member of The Mountaineer Nation.
Shawn
1st String
1st String

Post by Shawn »

I LOVE the new schedule MARCO..... Great job man!!!