Re: The Suggestion Box

Rules and Regs for TMN
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Re: Re: The Suggestion Box

Post by Kevin »

It would be better if Tito's couch icon had the couch suddenly burst into flames.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
DAE
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by DAE »

That's exactly the idea I had in mind storm.

Tito, nice find on that couch.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Location: The Senior from Warwood with 4 seconds on his stopped clock.

Post by Tito »

Kevin wrote:It would be better if Tito's couch icon had the couch suddenly burst into flames.
Image :ymdevil: I know, You know! :))

While I have your attention...when can you send me a t-shirt with that new TMN logo that popped up today for about 5 minutes? :D
___________________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image
___________________________________________________________________________________

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

That is the new TMN logo. I didn't know if anyone caught it or not. It is unique enough that we won't be in any danger of legal issues with it yet keeps enough of a resemblance to the old one that you know what it is. It will start popping up on the site in short order.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Stormineer
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormineer »

Will Nick be selling them in the Green Lot this Saturday? =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) :dreameer: :dreameer: :dreameer:
Things are more like they are now than they ever were before. (Dwight D Eisenhower)
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Tito »

Stormineer wrote:Will Nick be selling them in the Green Lot this Saturday? =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) :dreameer: :dreameer: :dreameer:
Someone save me a Ladies XS.

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
sc-wvu4ever
MVP
MVP

Post by sc-wvu4ever »

That should fit just right. Lol
From Weirton to Welch and Martinsburg to Matawan the hills resound with sounds of Gold and Blue Football.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Tito »

sc-wvu4ever wrote:That should fit just right. Lol
:popcorn:

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:

Monney
Redshirt
Redshirt

Post by Monney »

When you click show unread posts, the yellow and hard to read.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

I suggest when I try to log in the site, it isn't down. I went through withdrawal for two hours
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

spd wrote:I suggest when I try to log in the site, it isn't down. I went through withdrawal for two hours
I agree. That was ridiculous. They heard about it too.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Tito »

Monney wrote:When you click show unread posts, the yellow and hard to read.
This post is hard to read. :))

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:

DAE
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by DAE »

Tron game in the arcade?
Nicole
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Nicole »

Kevin, can you change the time site-wide, or do we need to do that individually?
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

Nicole wrote:Kevin, can you change the time site-wide, or do we need to do that individually?
Time has been changed site-wide. Each user also has to go into their User Control Panel->Board Preferences and turn off Summer Time/DST in effect. I need to find a mod that will automatically do that for everyone.