Re: The Suggestion Box

Rules and Regs for TMN
Luke
Administrator
Administrator

The Suggestion Box

Post by Luke »

Hello Nationers, this thread is now available to voice your concern, ideas or suggestions to help improve our time at The Mountaineer Nation.com.

Please keep all ideas or concerns respectable and reasonable. Please do not knock anyone for their ideas, as everyone is entitled to their opinion. Let's hear what you have to say!

- thEEoRy
Nick
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nick »

Who's runnin this joint? I've got a list a mile long!!

Great job Theeory...thanks man!
MountainMama
Redshirt
Redshirt

Post by MountainMama »

Ok, silly suggestion, however....I can never find the homepage/menu button at the top of the screen!! Is there a way it can be a little bigger? You know I have problems w/ that there technology stuff!

Love the fact that the submit button was moved to the middle, I kept hitting the darn preview button!

You guys ROCK!!! Thank you!!!
[Duqgirl] 9:55 pm: they will just walk right up to you and kick you...got my dad in the junk numerous times
[SteelEER] 11:38 pm: haha...i need a good slap in the ass mom. you up for that?
[Mangtangeer] 11:46 pm: Liste Mom, if I could almost hit myself in the head with my own dick, do you think I'd be sitting in a chat room?
[EERCrazy] 8:05 pm: Me too ram...I like em thick and long....omg did I just say that.
[Mangtangeer] 8:20 pm: you'd be surprised how pretty luke is if you slap a dress and some rouge on him...
Luke
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Luke »

A quick and easy fix to this is just to change the options of your browser. For Firefox under Tools > Options you can set the size of the font you see. This changes all the fonts you see, but it also makes browsing a little easier, especially if you have astigmatism like me.
rnswithscssrs
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Post by rnswithscssrs »

the original easy of members list was nice. also more could be down with add friends/social networking if there is tim.
Maybe Jesus turned water into wine, but I just turned a whole student loan into Natty Light. Your move, holy man.

....Where am I going? And why am I in this handbasket?
EERCrazy
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by EERCrazy »

Hey what happened to the members tab so you could find other members...I loved that, I'd check it in the morning to see who we added overnight....
Make all the jokes you want about dirt roads, poor education and bad teeth, but WVU pulled the rug from under everybody and got what it wanted now and that was out of the Big Least immediately.
MountainMama
Redshirt
Redshirt

Post by MountainMama »

[quote=""EERCrazy""]Hey what happened to the members tab so you could find other members...I loved that, I'd check it in the morning to see who we added overnight....[/quote]

Compose a pm and hit the "find a member" link. That will show you all the people---I checked this morning b/c I'm ubber nosey!!!
[Duqgirl] 9:55 pm: they will just walk right up to you and kick you...got my dad in the junk numerous times
[Mangtangeer] 11:46 pm: Liste Mom, if I could almost hit myself in the head with my own dick, do you think I'd be sitting in a chat room?
[EERCrazy] 8:05 pm: Me too ram...I like em thick and long....omg did I just say that.
[Mangtangeer] 8:20 pm: you'd be surprised how pretty luke is if you slap a dress and some rouge on him...
LilTostito
Varsity
Varsity

Post by LilTostito »

Can someone show Tito how to open PMs?
MountainMama
Redshirt
Redshirt

Post by MountainMama »

Is there a way for the message box to highlight when you get an email---you know that's my favorite!!
sc-wvu4ever
MVP
MVP

Post by sc-wvu4ever »

[quote=""MountainMama""]Is there a way for the message box to highlight when you get an email---you know that's my favorite!! :lol:
From Weirton to Welch and Martinsburg to Matawan the hills resound with sounds of Gold and Blue Football.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

Thank you for the suggestions!!

Here are the changes that have been implemented:

1) If you have a new message, the message button on the nav bar will change colors, making it easy to tell if a new PM has arrived.
2) The Members list is back! Once logged in you will see a "Members" button on the nav bar.
3) I have added a schedule section and an article section. Both of these will be online sometime today. More information on the article section will be coming.
4) I have added the links to order t-shirts. Once we get merchant processing set up these will be available; should be today or tomorrow at the latest. Nick or myself will let you know.
5) The "Who is Chatting" window is now scrollable so you can see everyone in chat.

If you have any questions or problems please let one of us know. Please keep the suggestions coming!!

Marco
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
MountainMama
Redshirt
Redshirt

Post by MountainMama »

You guys are AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!
MnVlyIns

Post by MnVlyIns »

I think that the Admin. should have the ability to delete a topic ...... So we don't get 45 Fire Stew Sites.... Or ROd is coming back sites
Luke
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Luke »

[quote=""MnVlyIns""]I think that the Admin. should have the ability to delete a topic ...... So we don't get 45 Fire Stew Sites.... Or ROd is coming back sites[/quote]

Don't worry... our first priority is making this site enjoyable. There are report post functions at the bottom of each page if something doesn't fit in our rules, or feel free to PM any of the mods/admin.
MnVlyIns

Post by MnVlyIns »

[quote=""thEEoRy""][quote=""MnVlyIns""]I think that the Admin. should have the ability to delete a topic ...... So we don't get 45 Fire Stew Sites.... Or ROd is coming back sites[/quote]

Don't worry... our first priority is making this site enjoyable. There are report post functions at the bottom of each page if something doesn't fit in our rules, or feel free to PM any of the mods/admin.[/quote]

I'm talking about multiple posts on the same topic