Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Re: The Suggestion Box

Post by Nicole »

Thanks!
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Location: The Senior from Warwood with 4 seconds on his stopped clock.

Post by Tito »

Kevin wrote:
Nicole wrote:Kevin, can you change the time site-wide, or do we need to do that individually?
Time has been changed site-wide. Each user also has to go into their User Control Panel->Board Preferences and turn off Summer Time/DST in effect. I need to find a mod that will automatically do that for everyone.
Thanks Kevin! Almost.... got..... it...

___________________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image
___________________________________________________________________________________

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Lee
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: The Suggestion Box

Post by Lee »

Re the WVU Basketball forum: Suggest you create two subforums there, one for the men and another for the women rather than relegating women's basketball to the WVU Athletics forum.
The Old Grad formerly known as wvu1980ae.
Nicole
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Nicole »

Lee wrote:Re the WVU Basketball forum: Suggest you create two subforums there, one for the men and another for the women rather than relegating women's basketball to the WVU Athletics forum.
We've always discussed women's bball in the WVU Basketball forum, haven't we? There's a thread in there now for them.
Lee
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Lee »

Nicole wrote:
Lee wrote:Re the WVU Basketball forum: Suggest you create two subforums there, one for the men and another for the women rather than relegating women's basketball to the WVU Athletics forum.
We've always discussed women's bball in the WVU Basketball forum, haven't we? There's a thread in there now for them.
#-o You know, it really sucks to be senile.
The Old Grad formerly known as wvu1980ae.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Location: The Senior from Warwood with 4 seconds on his stopped clock.

Post by Tito »

When did West Virginia University start permitting young lady coeds to engage in the sport of inter-collegiate basket-ball competitions?? Exposed to lustful eyes outside of the sequestered Beechurst gymnasium that is.. X(

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
wvuchip
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Post by wvuchip »

Any chance we could get a tweet BBCode added as described here? Would make it easier to reference tweets.

http://punyweakling.com/add-a-tweet-bbc ... pbb-forum/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

wvuchip wrote:Any chance we could get a tweet BBCode added as described here? Would make it easier to reference tweets.

http://punyweakling.com/add-a-tweet-bbc ... pbb-forum/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Absolutely! I will have it up sometime tomorrow.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

...or tonight.

There is a new button on the post page called "tweet" It will put two tweet tags in your post. In between them you should put the URL of the individual tweet in the following format, without the space between https: and //:

https: //twitter.com/EersNation/status/522895647142600704

Unlike the youtube tab this will work with both encrypted (https) and unencrypted (http) pages so you don't have to worry about that. Just make sure your url is in the above format. The finished tag should look like this but without the spaces:

[tweet] https: //twitter.com/wvillustrated/status/526207005849944064 [/tweet]

So the final result is this:
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

Nice!
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
wvuchip
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Post by wvuchip »

Awesome, thanks!
DAE
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by DAE »

From now on, when there's maintenance, can you redirect the site to this?

WVUgirl2003
MVP
MVP

Post by WVUgirl2003 »

I tried to change my avatar. I can't figure out how to have one of the correct size so it will upload.
Help?!?
WVU Mountaineers: 1922 Football National Champs & 1942 Basketball National Champs. Just as legitimate- never proclaimed; until NOW!
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

WVUgirl2003 wrote:I tried to change my avatar. I can't figure out how to have one of the correct size so it will upload.
Help?!?
If you can PM the avatar or a link to it I'll get it set up for you.
WVUgirl2003
MVP
MVP

Post by WVUgirl2003 »

Thanks Kevin!
WVU Mountaineers: 1922 Football National Champs & 1942 Basketball National Champs. Just as legitimate- never proclaimed; until NOW!