Re: The Suggestion Box

Rules and Regs for TMN
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Location: The Senior from Warwood with 4 seconds on his stopped clock.

Post by Tito »

Changing Profile. The avatar change options (Post personal pic) are fine but all of a sudden I can't seem to change a signature. I can put in (change) text but where are the color options and how do you post a picture now in sig? I used to be able to do this. Modify profile info doesn't appear to give me the functions I had before. Did something change?
___________________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image
___________________________________________________________________________________

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

spd wrote: yay another issue from spd. The site works great at home now but at the office it locks up about halfway through loading a page. I ran it with out add ons and it seems to work. Should I keep it that way or is there another setting that would fix it?
I'm not sure what is going on with your browser spd.  Which browser are you using and what add-ons do you have installed.  Until I can fix this I recommend you stay home from work. :D
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

Tito wrote: Changing Profile. The avatar change options (Post personal pic) are fine but all of a sudden I can't seem to change a signature. I can put in (change) text but where are the color options and how do you post a picture now in sig? I used to be able to do this. Modify profile info doesn't appear to give me the functions I had before. Did something change?
Check your siggy options now Tito.  I have added some settings fer ya.  If ya want more just let me know.  ;)
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

[/quote]

I'm not sure what is going on with your browser spd.  Which browser are you using and what add-ons do you have installed.  Until I can fix this I recommend you stay home from work. :D
[/quote]

not worried about it, I'll just run it with no add ons. They must have listened to you because they made me take three holidays this week and I don't go back until the 11th. Can you suggest a raise?
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Tito »

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Tito »

Hey Marco! It's me again!  :D ( Marco = #-o)
Two more quick questions... When you send a PM and check to have it saved in your outbox..is there a way to tell if the message you sent has been read?
And also, is there a function to click on members to have them listed in order by date they joined TMN?
Thanks once more!  :)

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:

Luke
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Luke »

Under member list, clicked "Date Registered".
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Tito »

Thanks Luke! I really need to click on things I don't expect to activate a function. Hey, this stuff isn't that obvious for us old guys!  Image :D

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:

WVUgirl2003
MVP
MVP

Post by WVUgirl2003 »

Can I get more stars under my name? Like the extra big stars Marco & Lukas have?
Can I get a cool name for fun? I just think it would be fun.
Thanks.
:)
WVU Mountaineers: 1922 Football National Champs & 1942 Basketball National Champs. Just as legitimate- never proclaimed; until NOW!
WVUgirl67
1st String
1st String

Post by WVUgirl67 »

Tito wrote: Thanks Luke! I really need to click on things I don't expect to activate a function. Hey, this stuff isn't that obvious for us old guys!  Image :D
Don't feel bad Tito, I missed that one too!

The TMN has a birthday coming up, and special plans?
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

When you send a PM and check to have it saved in your outbox..is there a way to tell if the message you sent has been read?
Currently, no.  I think the PM system is the weakest part of the board and I am testing a new PM system that is closer to our old system that had pm "conversations" and read message verification.
Can I get more stars under my name? Like the extra big stars Marco & Lukas have?
Wanna be a mod?  Wanna work on design/layout of the website? If you answered yes, I can get you extra big stars!! ;)
What cool name would you like?  You can't be "Biggest Dork EVER!"; Nick already has that title.  Don't believe me?  Here's a pic of Nick

The TMN has a birthday coming up, and special plans?
Yep.  It has been in the works for a while.
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Tito »

I thought Mrs. Patrick White was plan A ?

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:

WVUgirl2003
MVP
MVP

Post by WVUgirl2003 »

I was kinda' joking- but, if I can get "Mrs Patrick WhitEER" added to my name, that would be perfectly acceptable :)
WVU Mountaineers: 1922 Football National Champs & 1942 Basketball National Champs. Just as legitimate- never proclaimed; until NOW!
Aphetto
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aphetto »

WVUgirl2003 wrote: I was kinda' joking- but, if I can get "Mrs Patrick WhitEER" added to my name, that would be perfectly acceptable :)
Click Profile, then click on Forum Profile Information and fill in your personal text.
Big 12.  Big East.  Same stink, different pile of crap.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

WVUgirl2003 wrote: I was kinda' joking- but, if I can get "Mrs Patrick WhitEER" added to my name, that would be perfectly acceptable :)
Done.  :D