Re: The Suggestion Box

Rules and Regs for TMN
Phantom Phoenix
2nd String
2nd String

Post by Phantom Phoenix »

Thanks for your hard work. It looks great so far and looking forward to seeing the other improvements.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

[quote=""Phantom Phoenix""]Thanks for your hard work. It looks great so far and looking forward to seeing the other improvements.[/quote]

Thanks for any suggestions!! That's one reason I put stuff out there prematurely. I love feedback. Now you have me thinking about my "sod" slide.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Delilah
Junior Varsity
Junior Varsity

Post by Delilah »

Very nice job. I love it. Thanks for all of your hard work and efforts. I think it's great asking for feedback and advice. Keeps the Nation together.

Charter member of The Mountaineer Nation.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

come on July, I wanna see logos..........
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

need the black text changed to a lighter color. Yellow or white maybe?
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

the banner is sick btw.Not sure about the text color...maybe it's just my eyes getting old.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

[quote=""spd""]the banner is sick btw.Not sure about the text color...maybe it's just my eyes getting old.[/quote]

Which text color spd? The one in the banner itself?
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

no in the topic box. White on yellow and the page numbers.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

in light of 5th's recent post I think we need and epic post topic-or or post Hall of Fame...something that we either vote on or is nominated by the Nation.

[quote]Li'l June recap:

Some days following the loss of a faithful yard companion by a brother who only works on satellite dishes by night, sc slept on cold terrazzo in Herndon Virginia wondering why he had not accepted an offer by the toothless brother of a former entertainer from West Virginia.

Chastity Boner’s replacement of a pump for a penis with a penis pump during WV’s birthday month caused quite a stir until a man was found naked in a car in Braderton, who must have been smoking while grilling steaks at Tito’s, because he smelled something awful (or he smelled like something awful).

Advice was given on remedying a stalled car in response to a concern over a transvestite.

Tito then “revealedâ€
EERCrazy
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by EERCrazy »

I love the new banner at the top.....can we make the background of the entire site that color with white letters and borders instead of black....I hate the baby blue background we have right now...
Make all the jokes you want about dirt roads, poor education and bad teeth, but WVU pulled the rug from under everybody and got what it wanted now and that was out of the Big Least immediately.
Luke
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Luke »

[quote=""EERCrazy""]I love the new banner at the top.....can we make the background of the entire site that color with white letters and borders instead of black....I hate the baby blue background we have right now...[/quote]

It's all part of the new layout thats coming soon. You'll just have to bear with it temporarily.
EERCrazy
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by EERCrazy »

I'd suggest considering merging the WVU exchange and "on campus" sections into subdivisions of the front porch section since those sections haven't been very active, the same as you separated Amateur sports from pro-sports on the "other sports" instead of totally eliminating these sections....and consider adding this section there as well....
Make all the jokes you want about dirt roads, poor education and bad teeth, but WVU pulled the rug from under everybody and got what it wanted now and that was out of the Big Least immediately.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

I think we should have a section that is only viewable by members...maybe that will be seen below the main topics. Kinda wierd hanging out all of our laundry for everyone to see. I'd say with the site being recognized on a much bigger scale now it's about to blow up. We get pretty personal with each other now.....just a thought.
Luke
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Luke »

[quote=""spd""]I think we should have a section that is only viewable by members...maybe that will be seen below the main topics. Kinda wierd hanging out all of our laundry for everyone to see. I'd say with the site being recognized on a much bigger scale now it's about to blow up. We get pretty personal with each other now.....just a thought.[/quote]

It's not a bad idea. Don't tell Marcolian but I'm working on a side project that will be members only... Shhh :-$ :-$
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

:noid: