Re: Something is up!

Rules and Regs for TMN
WVUgirl2003
MVP
MVP

Something is up!

Post by WVUgirl2003 »

I don't know what is going on on the website but something is up.... for example: keeps telling me there is a new msg in football forum, in the same thread.... and nothing is new there since many hours ago....????
WVU Mountaineers: 1922 Football National Champs & 1942 Basketball National Champs. Just as legitimate- never proclaimed; until NOW!
WVUgirl2003
MVP
MVP

Post by WVUgirl2003 »

On the main menu page/ home page: says "new" with the coal bowl, go into football forum and it says "new" with the "is it too early for ...." thread....
none are new.
WVU Mountaineers: 1922 Football National Champs & 1942 Basketball National Champs. Just as legitimate- never proclaimed; until NOW!
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

I'll take a look at it.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Nicole
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Nicole »

I've noticed that too, but I think that if the most recent post in the thread was edited, it will say it is "new" even after you already read that thread.