TMN Arcade

Rules and Regs for TMN
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

TMN Arcade

Post by Kevin »

Based on the PMs I've been getting and a couple posts I'm glad so many people are enjoying Arcade.  I'm working to get it back up in the next couple of days.  Which games did you like?  Which games would you like added?  Let me know your thoughts and I'll see what I can do.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Shawn
1st String
1st String

Re: TMN Arcade

Post by Shawn »

any way to get paperboy?  LMAO
ShartOnPitt
1st String
1st String

Post by ShartOnPitt »

jokEER wrote: any way to get paperboy?  LMAO
Do the do the ditty if ya..... want to.
ShartOnPitt
1st String
1st String

Post by ShartOnPitt »

Simon is going to be the death of me. Thanks.
jdodd
Redshirt
Redshirt

Post by jdodd »

loved playing pac man.  bring that one back please!!!
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

jdodd wrote: loved playing pac man.  bring that one back please!!!
The arcade will be back.  We're upgrading it to go along with the site upgrade.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Rahvin417
Recruit
Recruit

Post by Rahvin417 »

For some reason the Arcade has been unable to record scores since jan 22, I at first thought it was just me, but no one has recorded a score since that date.
I respect that this a low priority item, just though you should be aware.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

Rahvin417 wrote:For some reason the Arcade has been unable to record scores since jan 22, I at first thought it was just me, but no one has recorded a score since that date.
I respect that this a low priority item, just though you should be aware.
Thanks for letting me know. I'll take a look at it this week and add some new games to boot.