Functionality and System Maintenance Announcements

Rules and Regs for TMN
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Re: Functionality and System Maintenance Announcements

Post by Kevin »

I'm bringing the site down Saturday night/Sunday morning to finish the server work.  I'll start around 12:30 or 1:00 in the morning and will probably have it down for 30 minutes at the most.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
5thfoot
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by 5thfoot »

what's the  deal with the pixelated avatars?  should I just reupload?
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

We're going with an abstract art feel to the site.  After everyone's avatar is pixellated I'm installing crown moldings. :evil:

If you have it handy go ahead and reupload.  If you don't I have a copy of all the avatars and I can do it fer ya.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
5thfoot
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by 5thfoot »

=)) =)) =)) =))

Got it fixelated.
Last edited by 5thfoot on Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

:highfive:

I'll start fixing anyone's avatar that is broken as I come across them. 
5thfoot
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by 5thfoot »

I know sc's is, among others.  He doesn't have a lot of spare time in his days.  If you could help him out that'd be great.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

I just saw his in my directory.  I'll fix it. 
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

i was wondering if you still have all of the site logo submissions. My computer crashed and I lost everything shortly after that
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

spd wrote: i was wondering if you still have all of the site logo submissions. My computer crashed and I lost everything shortly after that
I believe I do.  I'm a computer guy - I keep everything.  I'll try to track them down.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

:)) ok
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
5thfoot
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by 5thfoot »

ae is busted too, marco... er... Kevin.  I think he may be bein' patient.  Thanks.  BTW I checked in from the ortho's office today and the site is now gorgeous on the crackberry. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

I'm looking for Mr. Potato Head.  When I find him I'll reupload him.
Aphetto
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aphetto »

Kevin wrote: I'm looking for Mr. Potato Head.  When I find him I'll reupload him.
Someone got to him first.
Big 12.  Big East.  Same stink, different pile of crap.
5thfoot
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by 5thfoot »

Kev... am I brain dead or do we have a chat function now? 
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

Nope.  Holding off until I get the server stuff done.  Thought it would be last weekend but it will be this weekend.