Functionality and System Maintenance Announcements

Rules and Regs for TMN
EERCrazy
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Functionality and System Maintenance Announcements

Post by EERCrazy »

Hey Kev, The site has not switched the time to EST from DST on any of my computers, what do I have to do to change it?
Make all the jokes you want about dirt roads, poor education and bad teeth, but WVU pulled the rug from under everybody and got what it wanted now and that was out of the Big Least immediately.
Nicole
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Nicole »

User Control Panel
Overview--Board Preferences
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

I took the day off work to make changes to the website.

Do say I never did nothing for you, ya bunch of whiners.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Location: The Senior from Warwood with 4 seconds on his stopped clock.

Post by Tito »

Well at least he has his priorities straight GolfEER.... :popcorn:
___________________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image
___________________________________________________________________________________

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
5thfoot
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by 5thfoot »

What is this Pully bit thing?
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Tito »

Kevin is hiding the new.. Soft Ball-No Fighting Club-Politically Correct-Cumbaya-Moo Cow Pulpit...really, really good! :ymdevil:

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

I'm considering opening the new BP tonight. Maybe. Haven't decided yet.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

communist!
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

I would have done it over the weekend but a couple of "There isn't a political board so I'll post this political stuff in a completely inappropriate location" posts really pissed me off.
Lee
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Lee »

Kevin wrote:I would have done it over the weekend but a couple of "There isn't a political board so I'll post this in a completely inappropriate location" posts really pissed me off.
Banhammer!
The Old Grad formerly known as wvu1980ae.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

I just want a cage for RRiG and Oly. That's all I'm askin'
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

spd wrote:I just want a cage for RRiG and Oly. That's all I'm askin'
I spun the BP off into its own site. We can have a wild west free-for-all as far as I care.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

lol I'm not smart enough to bring anything to it but I enjoy it. I even learn a thing a two
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Tito »

Kevin wrote:
spd wrote:
I spun the BP off into its own site. We can have a wild west free-for-all as far as I care.

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:

Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

I've made the changes to get the BP online, now I just need the DNS servers to update. This can take 72 hours although it very rarely does. I'll let you know when the update is complete.