Functionality and System Maintenance Announcements

Rules and Regs for TMN

Re: Functionality and System Maintenance Announcements

Postby used2bgeno » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:58 pm

is anyone else's twitter feed extra wide today?
used2bgeno
MVP
MVP

Status: Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist.

Postby Kevin » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:12 pm

I'm looking at it. No changes to the site have been made so I'm checking to see if Twitter has changed anything.

EDIT: It appears to be Twitter. I have disabled the feed until I can get a new script that doesn't break the layout. I should have it fixed this evening.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Postby Kevin » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:43 pm

We're back up with the Twitter timeline.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Tito » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:32 pm

Anyone else getting a frequent scrambled screen here? Duplicate text & images overlapping and broken up. Usually can be cleared with a left click. It used to happen sometimes I think when someone posted a huge oversize image.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DISCLAIMER-WARNING: Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Adam » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:03 pm

Yep...happens quite often on this site for me also.
"Weeping may endure for a night,but joy comes in the morning."(psalms 30:5)

Adam
MVP
MVP

Postby Kevin » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:01 pm

If you guys could provide a screen shot that would be muy bueno
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Adam » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:53 pm

I will leave that up to Tito...I have no idea how to do a screenshot.
"Weeping may endure for a night,but joy comes in the morning."(psalms 30:5)

Adam
MVP
MVP

Postby Tito » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:08 pm

I'll try to get #2 son to do that. It's like a patchwork collage overlapping part of the screen with maybe 4 identical avatar pics and squares of text. It can be taken off usually with a continuous left click and sometimes by passing the cursor over the problem. Sometimes it takes a little longer to get the correct screen picture back without the overlay clutter.
DISCLAIMER-WARNING: Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest.

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Tito » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:31 pm

Here Kevin. This is typical. Happens constantly.

Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Clark » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:35 pm

Don't help Jay, due to that bookmark....

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Clark
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Tito » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:55 pm

:)) Hey! Sometimes I have to try out my schtik on the road first to fine-tune it for you guys.. :D

Jeezus this split. overlapping screen problem is infuriating....

Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Tito » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:20 am

Is there a way to block entire threads here?

Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby BitcoinEER » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:14 pm

Tito wrote:Is there a way to block entire threads here?

You don't like my Bitcoin updates?

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk
BitcoinEER
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Tito » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:42 pm

BitcoinEER wrote:

You don't like my Bitcoin updates?

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk

Well now that you mention it....I'll add that to my list along with Fantasy Futball, TV-Walking Dead-Soap Opera and upcumming movie thread

Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Nicole » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:30 pm

Yeah. Don't click on them. :D
"Please all, and you will please none."--Aesop
Nicole
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to themountaineernation.com Rules and Information