Functionality and System Maintenance Announcements

Rules and Regs for TMN
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Re: Functionality and System Maintenance Announcements

Post by Kevin »

Hold on and let me see if permissions are set correctly.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

It should be there now. I didn't set the permissions to display it on the UCP Profile screen. Sorry.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Haydesc
MVP
MVP

Post by Haydesc »

Kevin wrote:It should be there now. I didn't set the permissions to display it on the UCP Profile screen. Sorry.
It is. Thanks Kevin.
Lee
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Lee »

Haydesc wrote:
Kevin wrote:It should be there now. I didn't set the permissions to display it on the UCP Profile screen. Sorry.
It is. Thanks Kevin.
Yep, I've got it now, too.
The Old Grad formerly known as wvu1980ae.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

The "Who Is Chatting" box has made its return at the bottom of the main page.

Next up is the Twitter Feed.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

I'm re-indexing the database the site runs on. The site will be sluggish during the re-indexing but should be considerably faster once it is done. Re-indexing can take up to a couple hours so please bear with me.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

Twitter Feed is back! Let me know if anyone has any problems or questions.
EERCrazy
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by EERCrazy »

Thank u for bringing back the twitter feed... So we're all ready for signing day eh?
Make all the jokes you want about dirt roads, poor education and bad teeth, but WVU pulled the rug from under everybody and got what it wanted now and that was out of the Big Least immediately.
Luke
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Luke »

That's the idea. Signing day is the biggest day of the year for us, and Kevs done a great job getting the site ready for the rush.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Location: The Senior from Warwood with 4 seconds on his stopped clock.

Post by Tito »

Who is the author of the TMN tweets? All the adms. contribute to that?
___________________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image
___________________________________________________________________________________

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Luke
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Luke »

Ryan usually, myself occasionally.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Location: The Senior from Warwood with 4 seconds on his stopped clock.

Post by Tito »

Thanks Luke.

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
EERCrazy
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by EERCrazy »

Thinking ahead guys... We used to get so much 'guest' traffic on signing day... Have u guys streamlined the siign up process?
Make all the jokes you want about dirt roads, poor education and bad teeth, but WVU pulled the rug from under everybody and got what it wanted now and that was out of the Big Least immediately.
Ryan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ryan »

EERCrazy wrote:Thinking ahead guys... We used to get so much 'guest' traffic on signing day... Have u guys streamlined the siign up process?
I guess someone hasn't noticed the approximately 300 new members we've gotten over the past several months since we eliminated the guest traffic. :evil:
Lee
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Lee »

Ryan wrote:
EERCrazy wrote:Thinking ahead guys... We used to get so much 'guest' traffic on signing day... Have u guys streamlined the siign up process?
I guess someone hasn't noticed the approximately 300 new members we've gotten over the past several months since we eliminated the guest traffic. :evil:
Heckuva revenue stream.

Oh, wait...
The Old Grad formerly known as wvu1980ae.