Functionality and System Maintenance Announcements

Rules and Regs for TMN
Lee
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Functionality and System Maintenance Announcements

Post by Lee »

MikeOly wrote:I can't tell ya'll how pumped I am for the change. I think it's a great idea. Any similarities we can develop between the BP and Fight Club are plusses in my opinion.
Mike, if you have not done so already you need to see Lincoln. You'll love the portrayals of Fernando Wood and Thaddeus Stevens (by the incomparable Tommy Lee Jones) in the House of Representatives.
The Old Grad formerly known as wvu1980ae.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

I read Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter yesterday, does that count?
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Location: The Senior from Warwood with 4 seconds on his stopped clock.

Post by Tito »

MikeOly wrote:I can't tell ya'll how pumped I am for the change. I think it's a great idea. Any similarities we can develop between the BP and Fight Club are plusses in my opinion.
So...M'Oly wantin' & ah itchin' go all Josh Francis on us Conservatives! :ymdevil: Image
___________________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image
___________________________________________________________________________________

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Lee
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Lee »

spd wrote:I read Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter yesterday, does that count?
Umm... No.
The Old Grad formerly known as wvu1980ae.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

I watched it the other night. Dude could wield an ax like nobody's business.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
WVUgirl2003
MVP
MVP

Post by WVUgirl2003 »

Kevin wrote:
I watched it the other night. Dude could wield an ax like nobody's business.

I did actually read that book, fairly entertaining... never saw the movie, though.
WVU Mountaineers: 1922 Football National Champs & 1942 Basketball National Champs. Just as legitimate- never proclaimed; until NOW!
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

They did a decent job of weaving in the fiction with the real events ie his sons dying, assassination....
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

BP is targeted to be back online by Wednesday.

Bunch of whiners.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Tito »

Kevin wrote:BP is targeted to be back online by Wednesday.

Bunch of whiners.
Wednesday you say. I thought it was supposed to be Wednesday...... Two weeks ago.

:D

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

Update:

I will try to get the BP back up on Wednesday. It will be available for Tito two weeks from today.

Bunch of whiners
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

=))
Haydesc
MVP
MVP

Post by Haydesc »

Kevin wrote:Update:

I will try to get the BP back up on Wednesday. It will be available for Tito two weeks from today.

Bunch of whiners
Has Tito been elevated to "bunch" status?
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Tito »

Haydesc wrote:
Kevin wrote:Update:

Bunch of whiners
Has Tito been elevated to "bunch" status?
Hey! It eventually got me a TMN t-shirt!!! (poor Kevin :cheers: ).... :))

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:

Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

They have T-Shirts?
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Tito »

spd wrote:They have T-Shirts?
I think Kevin sent me the last one.......His!! :ymdevil:

DISCLAIMER-WARNING: