Functionality and System Maintenance Announcements

Rules and Regs for TMN
Scott
2nd String
2nd String

Re: Functionality and System Maintenance Announcements

Post by Scott »

Thanks Kev..There was a picture of my dad on there that I was lookig for...On harddrive in Louisiana was hoping to jack it from here...lol..
http://www.soundclick.com/SEZKeepDaChangeRecordsINC" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.reverbnation.com/sez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

Should have the new site up and the BP hidden somewhere on Friday. It I run into issues with the rollout I'll move it to Saturday. Either way, the new stuff will be available this weekend.

Don't say I never did nothin fer ya.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Haydesc
MVP
MVP

Post by Haydesc »

Kevin wrote:Should have the new site up and the BP hidden somewhere on Friday. It I run into issues with the rollout I'll move it to Saturday. Either way, the new stuff will be available this weekend.

Can you tell us why the BP had to be hidden?
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Location: The Senior from Warwood with 4 seconds on his stopped clock.

Post by Tito »

Haydesc wrote:
Kevin wrote:Should have the new site up and the BP hidden somewhere on Friday.
Can you tell us why the BP had to be hidden?
Thanks for the group PM to "The Rights " here about the new BP location Kevin. The bleeding hearts and gushing Obamanoids will find it eventually I guess... :(

___________________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image
___________________________________________________________________________________

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

I've been clear over the last several years how stupid I think a political board is on a Mountaineer site. The ownership of the site decided a month or so ago to finally kill it off. The number of people (some quite unexpected) that didn't the idea of losing the BP caused Ryan and I to reconsider. Hiding the BP is the compromise we came up with.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Tito »

Kevin wrote:I've been clear over the last several years how stupid I think a political board is on a Mountaineer site. The ownership of the site decided a month or so ago to finally kill it off. The number of people (some quite unexpected) that didn't the idea of losing the BP caused Ryan and I to reconsider. Hiding the BP is the compromise we came up with.
Kevin, Even the most die-hard Mountaineer fan needs some alternative entertainment and a break now and then. That's why The Pride hits the field. Besides, who doesn't love to watch what happens when you rattle a cage full of monkeys? :popcorn: :))

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

is it up up, down down, left right left right, BA start?
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Haydesc
MVP
MVP

Post by Haydesc »

spd wrote:is it up up, down down, left right left right, BA start?
stand up, sit down, fight, fight, fight
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Tito »

Kevin wrote:Should have the new site up and the BP hidden somewhere on Friday.
Hidden you say?

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:

Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

I'll also add that this isn't just about me being a grumpy old man (which I am), spinning the BP off to its own database, eliminating the Exchange in favor of a new format and reworking the System board improves performance of the sports related boards.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Tito »

Kevin wrote:I'll also add that this isn't just about me being a grumpy old man (which I am)...
Kevin, you're not old. I'M old. Now I must tell you I'm not a doctor, but.. I did talk to three at the tailgate. As for your grumpiness the problem is a classic symptom. You need some skank stank on your hang low. You're Welcome. :D Image

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:

Haydesc
MVP
MVP

Post by Haydesc »

Can you give us a hint on how to find the BP?
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

Haydesc wrote:Can you give us a hint on how to find the BP?
Not until it is ready. And it isn't ready.
MikeOly
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by MikeOly »

I can't tell ya'll how pumped I am for the change. I think it's a great idea. Any similarities we can develop between the BP and Fight Club are plusses in my opinion.
Oliver Luck: Why? Why is that impossible? You're so concerned with squabbling for the scraps from the BCS' table that you've missed your God-given right to something better. There is a difference between us. You think the people of this state exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with victory. And I go to make sure that they have it.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

Any similarities we can develop between the BP and Fight Club are plusses in my opinion.
You have no idea how close to the truth you are Mike. BP will be a completely unmoderated no limits forum, which is why we are putting an extra layer or two between it and the real site.