Functionality and System Maintenance Announcements

Rules and Regs for TMN
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Re: Functionality and System Maintenance Announcements

Post by Kevin »

I'm going to be doing work on the site this weekend. Twitter feed should be back as well as a front-page layout change. I don't anticipate any downtime but if there is it will be late night Saturday. I'll keep everyone posted.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
5thfoot
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by 5thfoot »

Kevin,

Thanks for all your hard work. It means much more than you know, man. I haven't had much time to post or add to the board of late, but on the run I can check in and know what is going on, find intelligently disseminated information from informed posters, catch what others in the gang are up to, and find a bit of humor to lighten days full of authorities having juris-dick-shun.

You make that possible, and you make it look good. I'm eternally grateful.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

for those interested here is a website with player's twitter accounts

http://vote4eers.com/wvu-twitter-directory/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

Umm...I'm working on the Twitter feed so bear with me...
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
Luke
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Luke »

I'M SO SCARED NOW
MikeOly
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by MikeOly »

Oliver Luck: Why? Why is that impossible? You're so concerned with squabbling for the scraps from the BCS' table that you've missed your God-given right to something better. There is a difference between us. You think the people of this state exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with victory. And I go to make sure that they have it.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

BWHAHAHAHA!!! And it will stay this way until my demands are met...
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

The quote box aside, tell me that isn't freaking awesome.
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

Holy Mother of..........
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

You guys have no sense of adventure.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Location: The Senior from Warwood with 4 seconds on his stopped clock.

Post by Tito »

Tito senses something had changed here....all stay calm.... equilibrium returns...
___________________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image
___________________________________________________________________________________

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Lee
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Lee »

Kevin wrote:You guys have no sense of adventure.
Well, I guess feeling like you're being bounced around between parallel universes could be considered adventurous...
The Old Grad formerly known as wvu1980ae.
Haydesc
MVP
MVP

Post by Haydesc »

It was nice having "View unread posts" on every page, while it lasted.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

TMN Mobile will be back up tonight.
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Location: The Senior from Warwood with 4 seconds on his stopped clock.

Post by Tito »

Kevin wrote:TMN Mobile will be back up tonight.
In negative-like format?

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!