Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Functionality and System Maintenance Announcements

Post by 5thfoot »

awesome work, kevin!  thank you!!!!  :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator
Status: We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Post by Kevin »

Thanks 5th - I always appreciate the kind words from y'all.

I'm still working on colors and layout so I appreciate everyone's patience.  I think the new layout is considerably easier to read than the old one, it just needs tweaked.
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
5thfoot
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by 5thfoot »

i like the look and feel so far, man.  know you still have details to go - i have an emoticon request.  a shrug would be good if it ain't much trubble.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

Here ya go 5th - it is on the smiley popup:

:shrug:
We will be cruel to Pitt.  And through our cruelty they will know who we are.  And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.  And Pitt won't be able to help themselves but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.  And Pitt will be sickened by us.  And Pitt will talk about us.  And Pitt will fear us.
5thfoot
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by 5thfoot »

you are the man, man.  who knew? :shrug:
ShartOnPitt
1st String
1st String

Post by ShartOnPitt »

Can we get some more blue on the page? And while we're at it, anytime 'spd' is typed in, can it show up in pink?

Thanks!
Aaron
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Aaron »

whatchu mean pink?
WARNING the above post does not reflect my views or the views of TMN in any way.
ShartOnPitt
1st String
1st String

Post by ShartOnPitt »

spd wrote: whatchu mean pink?
=)) =))

How 'bout we add this emoticon:
Last edited by ShartOnPitt on Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

ShartOnPitt wrote: Can we get some more blue on the page? And while we're at it, anytime 'spd' is typed in, can it show up in pink?

Thanks!
I submitted a petition to WVU to get rid of the Old Gold in our logo and try a monochromatic logo.  Until then, I'll be forced to put some shades of gold on the site as I move forward.  Sorry about that. :evil:
Lee
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by Lee »

New look today is great!
The Old Grad formerly known as wvu1980ae.
used2bgeno
MVP
MVP
Status: Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist.

Post by used2bgeno »

shit looks tight  :cigar:
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Location: The Senior from Warwood with 4 seconds on his stopped clock.

Post by Tito »

5thfoot wrote: you are the man, man.  who knew? :shrug:
___________________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image
___________________________________________________________________________________

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!
Kevin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kevin »

I'm going to be doing some work tonight and this weekend on color schemes and some of the functionality we lost in the upgrade, so if the site seems a little sluggish or you get an error please hit refresh.  I appreciate everyone's patience as we work on this.  It will be worth it.
gratefuleer
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post by gratefuleer »

Holy shit, hurry the "f" up!  :D
"Name me someone that's not a parasite and I'll go out and say a prayer for him" -Bob Dylan

"I drink to remember, I smoke to forget. Some things to be proud of, some stuff to regret."
Tito
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Location: The Senior from Warwood with 4 seconds on his stopped clock.

Post by Tito »

Kevin wrote: I'm going to be doing some work tonight and this weekend on color schemes and some of the functionality we lost in the upgrade, so if the site seems a little sluggish or you get an error please hit refresh.  I appreciate everyone's patience as we work on this.  It will be worth it.
Good luck with the color schemes Kevin. Not that there's anything wrong with that... :paranoid:  :D

DISCLAIMER-WARNING:
Please be advised that the above post is for amusement only. Any emotional involvement is done so at your own risk. Thanks for your interest. Image

True, Father Time has long and cruelly sodomized me with the splintered haft of his great scythe, but I shall out-live the God-damned lot of you!